darklighthim
    Participant
    @darklighthim

Finally got round to getting a 2nd tatt on Saturday just past and here it is. I chose a design my local tattooist had drawn up several months ago and posted on FB which i happened to like but had some changes done to it including a less intricate design on the left of the skull in the photo plus the addition of colour rather than just going black and white.

Compared to my first tatt this was a hell of a lot more painful but not that bad to be fair and actually the worst part was the way i was laying down which was super uncomfortable as i was on my stomach and didn’t know what the best way to position my face in a comfortable way.

This photo was taken right after the tattooer had finished but before it got covered up.
    r8os.jpg

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Interesting design. I’ll bet all those little dots were fun. I’ve found most areas on my back were less painful than other areas. (Where was your first tattoo?)

This tattoo is not my style, but there sure was a lot of work put into it. How long did it take?

The tattoo shops I deal with have the chairs with a hole for your face, like a massage table.

darklighthim
    Participant
    @darklighthim

Have my first tattoo just above my wrist and was done in dots only hence why i probably felt more pain on this but still wasn’t that painful as i was surprisingly calm through it all .

Took about 2-2.5 hours to do. I had a good look through a tattoo design book and the tattooist’s own design when i was in with someone getting inked and i just happened to like this one as a pre-done design with a little tweaking.

Was on a massage table but the way he wanted me was right on the edge with my left arm hanging off so there was no way i could use the hole and just had to lay ,my face the best i could.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

What are you getting next? Will you post a photo of your first tattoo?

darklighthim
    Participant
    @darklighthim

My next tatt is not quite something i’ve decided on yet as i have many things that i like which i’ll need to extract a basic idea from and then think about working it into a design.

Here is my first tatt before it was finished, nothing special but i really just wanted to start of with something basic as a taster/tester if you will.
    heartagram.jpg

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@darklighthim 136169 wrote:

My next tatt is not quite something i’ve decided on yet as i have many things that i like which i’ll need to extract a basic idea from and then think about working it into a design.

Here is my first tatt before it was finished, nothing special but i really just wanted to start of with something basic as a taster/tester if you will.
    heartagram.jpg

mmm,not so good IMO,2 of the 5 tips of the star are round,& the outside ring is hinky on one side,looks blown out,and it’s not symmetrical at all,the inside small sections are all different sizes & shapes.I wouldn’t go back to that artist.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Are you happy on how this turned out?

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@darklighthim 136169 wrote:

Here is my first tatt before it was finished.

That tattOO is bad. (that’s bad as in horrible, not as in ass)

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

@NorCalDan 136173 wrote:

mmm,not so good IMO,2 of the 5 tips of the star are round

Haha, that’s because it’s a heartagram, not a pentagram 😉 It’s the symbol of this emo band, H.I.M.
    Still not a good tattoo, but that part I’m pretty sure was done on purpose 😛

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

I’ve heard of heartagrams, but I prefer candygrams! (Mongo?)

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

@NorCalDan 136173 wrote:

mmm,not so good IMO,2 of the 5 tips of the star are round.

Oh Dan… You so silly

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Whose first tattoo wasn’t bad?

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@jerryatrophy 136181 wrote:

Whose first tattoo wasn’t bad?

My first was average, my second one was shit. (then after another, I discovered this forum)

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

Heartagram…? Paaaaaartyatt!

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@Amok 136180 wrote:

Oh Dan… You so silly

@poxphobia 136177 wrote:

Haha, that’s because it’s a heartagram, not a pentagram 😉 It’s the symbol of this emo band, H.I.M.

well excuse the fuck outa me for never seeing a stupid ass lame heartagram ! I don’t hangout with 19 year olds.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.