peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Its different and if you like it who gives a shit what we think lol?

I personally think its ok ๐Ÿ™‚

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@GrayCatLove 135067 wrote:

You know, my worst defect is I worry too much about what other people think, but I’m not going to do that anymore. I’m changing my methods and you’re my first experiment. As a rule, when insufferable young fools have the impertinence to criticize me, I dismiss the whole thing lightly because I’m embarrassed for them and consider it not quite fair game to puncture their inflated egos too sharply. But this time, my highbrow young friend, you’re going to get it in the neck. To begin with, those are leaves in the rose (a natural occurrence), and having a fair number of tattoos and pretty good understanding of art, flora, and human anatomy, all of my work looks like the things they’re supposed to look like: females with normal anatomy/proper eye placement, animals that look like what they’re intended to look like. And if you feel my criticism is too harsh, you shouldn’t have been fool enough to post it on the website without expecting a broad spectrum of people, some of whom are sure to have at least basic knowledge of anatomy.

Now that you are here, I will tell you this: Before you defend that hot mess and tell me I’m wrong and start the personal attacks, learn what a good tattoo is and isn’t. Learn what basics should be part of an initial session and what comes later. If you intend to have a tattoo of an animal, plant, or person, have an idea how it’s constructed. Research carefully your potential artists, and if you’re goddamn lucky, you’ll have a decent tattoo someday.

You go gurl ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.