GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

That kitty wears jewelry!

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

Your wolf is a pussycat. Oops.

I only know it’s supposed to be a wolf because I saw the other picture first. It’s not wolfy at all. Sorry. You need a better artist next time.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@Call_me_Lola 134981 wrote:

I only know it’s supposed to be a wolf because I saw the other picture first. It’s not wolfy at all. Sorry. You need a better artist next time.

I feel like a five year old: NO, IT’S A KITTY!

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Call_me_Lola 134981 wrote:

I never would have guessed wolf either.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Sorry not feeling it

barndog
    Participant
    @barndog

I know it don’t look like a wolf at all, but was still happy with the tatt, even if its a cat thing I think it still looks good on the leg, if you can look beyond the wolf lol

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@barndog 135012 wrote:

I know it don’t look like a wolf at all, but was still happy with the tatt, even if its a cat thing I think it still looks good on the leg, if you can look beyond the wolf lol

I like my tattoos to look like things I want them to look like. It’s kind of cool, but I think your artist has some developing to do.

barndog
    Participant
    @barndog

And is that single rose on your avatar yours?

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Oh here we go…

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@barndog 135032 wrote:

And is that single rose on your avatar yours?

In the sense it’s on my body.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@jerryatrophy 135037 wrote:

Oh here we go…

Oh, stop pretending you don’t enjoy me seeing getting my ankles bitten. You’re an ass.

barndog
    Participant
    @barndog

But seriously, telling me to change my tattooist when you have that rose, nettle thing on you is just downright cheeky, and you say I expect to get what I ask for, I dread to think what that actually was lol x

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@barndog 135063 wrote:

But seriously, telling me to change my tattooist when you have that rose, nettle thing on you is just downright cheeky, and you say I expect to get what I ask for, I dread to think what that actually was lol x

You know, my worst defect is I worry too much about what other people think, but I’m not going to do that anymore. I’m changing my methods and you’re my first experiment. As a rule, when insufferable young fools have the impertinence to criticize me, I dismiss the whole thing lightly because I’m embarrassed for them and consider it not quite fair game to puncture their inflated egos too sharply. But this time, my highbrow young friend, you’re going to get it in the neck. To begin with, those are leaves in the rose (a natural occurrence), and having a fair number of tattoos and pretty good understanding of art, flora, and human anatomy, all of my work looks like the things they’re supposed to look like: females with normal anatomy/proper eye placement, animals that look like what they’re intended to look like. And if you feel my criticism is too harsh, you shouldn’t have been fool enough to post it on the website without expecting a broad spectrum of people, some of whom are sure to have at least basic knowledge of anatomy.

Now that you are here, I will tell you this: Before you defend that hot mess and tell me I’m wrong and start the personal attacks, learn what a good tattoo is and isn’t. Learn what basics should be part of an initial session and what comes later. If you intend to have a tattoo of an animal, plant, or person, have an idea how it’s constructed. Research carefully your potential artists, and if you’re goddamn lucky, you’ll have a decent tattoo someday.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

I can see where this is going! It’s new traditional, I think the design itself is just right. And still in progress, yes?
    New traditional can always look a bit off if you’re not used to the style and how it’s developing, but I’ve come to love that style. Seen several new traditional wolves, and they have nothing to do with realism. It’s in progress – Even the best of artists can forget a piece of an outline and decide to re-do it at a later session, or make a number of decision in a in-progress piece that doesn’t show how the end result is going to be. I’m waiting to see the finished result, but I think it can turn into a pretty cool piece 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.