Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@yodaddynukka 134860 wrote:

its easier to go over black with color, not so much going over color with black. fyi.

Are you sure you don’t have that backward?

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@poxphobia 134840 wrote:

I smoke and drink and do stupid shit, I don’t really expect to live past 50.

I smoked for 25 years(thankfully I quit in 2000)but I have been drinking & have done a lot of stupid shit to my body most my life,and I’ve made it to 54(knock on wood) LOL 😀

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

@yodaddynukka 134844 wrote:

True not all white turns brown, but usually only stays white on really pale people. I wish I were pasty. Sometimes.

Happy to be pasty in this circumstance. But still the whites in my tattoos have gone to a cream color in a year.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

From what I see on my own body, the white looks great, but it’s done right on top of red/orange, which makes whites look whiter. Sneaky.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@NorCalDan 134863 wrote:

I smoked for 25 years(thankfully I quit in 2000)but I have been drinking & have done a lot of stupid shit to my body most my life,and I’ve made it to 54(knock on wood) LOL 😀

Thankfully I never started smoking (cigarettes). However, drinking and stupid shit? Well, yeah.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

I’m so pasty that even after a few years my white is is pristine. Of course it is in a spot that never sees daylight.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.