Pawfoot
    Participant
    @pawfoot

@poxphobia 129004 wrote:

Talking is fine, but man.. 30 hours. That is insanely slow. I would’ve guessed 6-8 hours on something like that. It’s a nice piece, but it’s not that detailed or complex really.
    I would’ve expected to see linework and shading finished in one, and then color in one.. I just can’t wrap my head around how that process must have been ;P
    But, I’m sure you didn’t pay by the hour for 30 hours at least ;p

Didn’t pay at all, and there’s a lot more layers and detail that that picture lets on, I guess.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Pawfoot 128975 wrote:

My back piece took so long because my artist and I waste plenty of time talking.

My wife can spend half a day getting her nails done. In perspective, your tattoo is not out of line. No wonder you’re looking forward to the next one.

Don’t forget the pictures!

Mrdavid
    Participant
    @mrdavid

I love inzader zim iv got 3 gir tattos and one zim plus others

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

My perspective is a bit distorted, as my boss is indeed ridiculously fast! ๐Ÿ™‚ And yeah, its hard to tell the detail in the picture! But it looks really good and I love the story behind it. And it all changes a bit when its someone you know really well that tattoos you ๐Ÿ™‚

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

“Daddys little Gir” Indeed clever. That pegasus splashing around in rainbow-creek.. somehow I like it a lot.. But then again, who hates rainbows and magical horses?

TagiDoll
    Participant
    @tagidoll

Your stories are so sweet, thankyou for sharing! (your tattoos are awesom too ;))

mrchen
    Participant
    @mrchen

This is what art is all about, expressing something about yourself, these are great, great looking, well done, this is what I like about ink, I wouldn’t know what your ink means just seeing you at Barnes and noble but the story is great.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.