CinnamonXSpider
    Participant
    @cinnamonxspider

Beetljuice and Lydia. I’ve gotten a lot of like and lot of hate (specially from the guy who did the tat) about how they look. I dig Lydia more than Beetlejuice but I love the sandworm in the background. I went for the cartoon version more just to mix in with Jack and Sally. Opinions?

Also it was the first piece that took 4-5 hours so it made my arm swollen which freaked me out since none of the others had. I had to google swollen tattoo am I dying :p It also scabbed a lot even though I took care of it just like my others. Any thoughts?

Jack and Sally

Sally looks a lot better than Jack but the guy already said he’d be touching up Jack since white doesn’t like to set in very well. At least touch ups are free 🙂

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

id tell the guy to fuck off, they do not look very well done at all the guy you are going to isn’t as good as you think he is, find a better artist before it’s to late. I don’t think anybody has any clue of what is going on with beetlejuice’s hand, and does not look anythnig like beetlejuice, serriosly get out before you start thinking of lazer go and see a artist can save it.

I’ll let you compare you’rs to this im just giving advice up to you at the end of the day

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Oy, that Beetlejuice piece is absolutely horribly done. Fans of the movie might recognize the sandworm for what it is, but the entire tattoo is just… bad.

Never see that tattooist again. He’s not worth even what little he’s charging you.

argedion
    Participant
    @argedion

I Have to agree it is shit and not in a good way.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

What they said. ^^^^^^^

I quite like the one of Jack and Sally. But the other one is totally jacked. Not even recognizable as either character. The colour on Beetlejuice’s face is really blotchy and uneven too. REALLY?? That is supposed to be Beetlejuice? It is all kinds of bad. Sorry.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@Call_me_Lola 126333 wrote:

What they said. ^^^^^^^

I quite like the one of Jack and Sally. But the other one is totally jacked. Not even recognizable as either character. The colour on Beetlejuice’s face is really blotchy and uneven too. REALLY?? That is supposed to be Beetlejuice? It is all kinds of bad. Sorry.

You’re being very kind about the jack and sally.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

The Jack and Sally one is actually much better. Still poor, fer sure, but better than the Beetlejuice one.

Panter
    Participant
    @panter

Sweet Jesus…

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

Wow man, they all all kinds of bad, especially the beetle juice one. Don’t go near that tattoo guy again (can’t use the word artist for this guy)

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Panter 126339 wrote:

Sweet Jesus…

QFT

Sorry those are just bad

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

tumblr_mhgu8cJSoD1qzabkfo1_500_zpsef0b1a5a.jpg

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Have to agree mate sorry, they are terrible 🙁

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

Don’t think she’ll come back.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@Wardy 126355 wrote:

Don’t think she’ll come back.

He’s a He, but why should he not come back?

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@ArniVidar 126365 wrote:

He’s a He, but why should he not come back?

I think he should come back, but we have seen it time and time again when people get honest opinions in which they don’t agree with they don’t come back. I could be wrong but i was just guessing that he/she might not come back.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.