Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@jerryatrophy 125677 wrote:

Sam….you should stop strip searching people before you hire them. 😉

That takes all the fun out of the HR department.

Re: reference to al Capone, yep, that’s no good either. I will add to the list: Andrew Carnegie, William Frick, and Cornelius Vanderbilt. While those did not outwright murder, they had security guards that did. they made millions on blood and sweat of others.

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

@Wardy 125778 wrote:

leatherface isn’t fictional, texas chainsaw massacre actually happened by a guy who had a leathermask. Which explain’s the nickname leatherface.

No, he isn’t and no it didn’t.

facepalm23.jpg

argedion
    Participant
    @argedion

@D3FiANC3 125794 wrote:

No, he isn’t and no it didn’t.
    ]

your right but wrong as well as wardy the story “Texas Chainsaw Massacre” was inspired by Ed Gein who also inspired such movies as Psycho and Silence of the Lambs

Ed Gein Biography – Facts, Birthday, Life Story – Biography.com

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@argedion 125796 wrote:

your right but wrong as well as wardy the story “Texas Chainsaw Massacre” was inspired by Ed Gein who also inspired such movies as Psycho and Silence of the Lambs

I always thought that Andrei Chikatilo was the inspiration for The slience of the Lambs character as when he was arrested he had a women’s vulva stuffed down his pants and a belt of nipples?

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@argedion 125796 wrote:

Defiance just stop. you will be saying the dark knight isn’t real next and superman mate. god………….. 😉

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

@argedion 125796 wrote:

Yes, I know the character and story are loosely based on Ed Gein – but again, neither the character nor the events are based on a true story.

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

The dark knight is real, he showed me that you really can surf a butthole.

clay1680
    @

Yea dude not a fan but its ur tattoo so u gotta live with it not me

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.