Original six
    Participant
    @original-six

@GrayCatLove 125668 wrote:

Comparing Al Capone to Charles Manson is like comparing a paper cut to a gunshot wound. And I’m done with this thread.

How! He comitted more crime over a longer period of time and killed more peoplle! Of course u can compare the two!!

Original six
    Participant
    @original-six

@Original six 125684 wrote:

How! He comitted more crime over a longer period of time and killed more peoplle! Of course u can compare the two!![/QUOTE

No I get that some of u dont like it just in genral as a tattoo. But to say that u cant compare Manson to al capone is crazy to me

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

I’m basically not into portraits because I’ve seen too many poorly done, or nicely done that didn’t age well.

I would consider a full moon with Jackie Gleason’s caricature from the “Honeymooners” tv series.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@Original six 125684 wrote:

How! He comitted more crime over a longer period of time and killed more peoplle! Of course u can compare the two!!

Charles Manson never killed anybody he got other people to kill for him.

Original six
    Participant
    @original-six

@Wardy 125696 wrote:

Charles Manson never killed anybody he got other people to kill for him.

Yeahbi know I was just saying Capone killed more people for the sake of the debate lol

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

@Sam-I-Am 125694 wrote:

I’m basically not into portraits because I’ve seen too many poorly done, or nicely done that didn’t age well.

I would consider a full moon with Jackie Gleason’s caricature from the “Honeymooners” tv series.

Woah. You Are old.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Regardless of the contents (I wouldn’t know Charles Manson from Marilyn Manson) that ‘portrait’ is just hideously poorly done. It’s absolute shit!

Unless of course it’s supposed to be a caricature, in which case it’s just fine. But a portrait, it is not.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@jerryatrophy 125714 wrote:

Woah. You Are old.

Only old enough to see the after midnight reruns on New York’s channel 11.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I bet your Mum and Nana are so proud

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

@GrayCatLove 125599 wrote:

It’s not well-done, but why anyone wants a tattoo of such a man is beyond me. Do explain.

This. ^
    ……………

barndog
    Participant
    @barndog

Really bad work and Heller Skeller?

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

@Original six 125628 wrote:

I dont condone or agree or defend what he did or didnt do. Im just fascinated with the phycolagy behibd all criminals and killers not just Manson. It intrests me. And to jusdge someone based on a tattoo is small minded.

Well you got Manson’s face. You didn’t get anything psychology related. You got a tribute tattoo to Manson and one of the most well known mass murder scenes of all time. You got it inked so don’t pussy out now. You’re going to regret this tattoo for one reason or another – whether it’s b/c it’s really poorly done or b/c of what it conveys to people. Good luck explaining this one to your future wife or kids.

And to the person who compared this to getting a Leatherface or devil tattoo … those are fictional characters. Maybe next he can get Gacy and he can explain how he isn’t paying tribute to a child molester.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@D3FiANC3 125777 wrote:

Well you got Manson’s face. You didn’t get anything psychology related. You got a tribute tattoo to Manson and one of the most well known mass murder scenes of all time. You got it inked so don’t pussy out now. You’re going to regret this tattoo for one reason or another – whether it’s b/c it’s really poorly done or b/c of what it conveys to people. Good luck explaining this one to your future wife or kids.

And to the person who compared this to getting a Leatherface or devil tattoo … those are fictional characters. Maybe next he can get Gacy and he can explain how he isn’t paying tribute to a child molester.

leatherface isn’t fictional, texas chainsaw massacre actually happened by a guy who had a leathermask. Which explain’s the nickname leatherface.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Stick some overly happy go lucky, snow white type person next to that one and then let people choose which is more interesting 🙂

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

This thread makes me sad

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.