gawj1512
    Participant
      @gawj1512

I wish my husband thought the same, he hates my tattoos! Well… whatever!

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
      @sam-i-am

@gawj1512 122242 wrote:

I wish my husband thought the same, he hates my tattoos! Well… whatever!

I was totally indefferent to tattoos. My wife got her first one two years ago. I had been telling tattooed neighbors and coworkers I thought they were silly. After “rediscovering ” her tattoo one night, I couldn’t stop thinking about it. Then I got ONE.
    Now after 41 1/2 hours in the chair, I can’t wait for my next appointment!

210 inking hours and counting.

Tattoos are for the living. Tombstones are for the dead. Get a tattoo for yourself!

gawj1512
    Participant
      @gawj1512

@Sam-I-Am 122250 wrote:

I was totally indefferent to tattoos. My wife got her first one two years ago. I had been telling tattooed neighbors and coworkers I thought they were silly. After “rediscovering ” her tattoo one night, I couldn’t stop thinking about it. Then I got ONE.
    Now after 41 1/2 hours in the chair, I can’t wait for my next appointment!

They are so addictive. I know he won’t ever get any and that’s cool. I don’t think they would suit him to be honest, if it wasn’t for the judgement of him and my mother I think I would be 80% covered by now!

Thaela
    Participant
      @thaela

I like it! Very cute. And cool placement too 🙂

gawj1512
    Participant
      @gawj1512

@Wardy 122220 wrote:

Oh it’s probably because you’re leaning over then 🙂 take a picture when it’s healed so we can see it again? if you don’t mind that is 🙂

I think this is a better pic 😉

15n22ds.jpg

peterpoose
    Participant
      @peterpoose

@gawj1512 122267 wrote:

They are so addictive. I know he won’t ever get any and that’s cool. I don’t think they would suit him to be honest, if it wasn’t for the judgement of him and my mother I think I would be 80% covered by now!

ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME 😉

Seriously, fuck them its your body get more 😉

Even more seriously, it shouldnt matter to them how covered you are, they love you for you, not your skin? It goes something like that 😉

A map I have made of great artists around the world – http://thebragartlist.mobuapps.london/
    Pinklace
    Participant
      @pinklace

I just get random tatoos whenever I feel like. I take no notice what anyone says.
    Although I’m running out of space to put small tatoos. I’m gonna end up just looking like a drawing board haha

gawj1512
    Participant
      @gawj1512

@Pinklace 122377 wrote:

I just get random tatoos whenever I feel like. I take no notice what anyone says.
    Although I’m running out of space to put small tatoos. I’m gonna end up just looking like a drawing board haha

My mum already calls me the painted lady and I’ve only got 4 tattoos, she needs to just wait til I get all the things I want. I don’t so much care what people think, but I don’t like the idea of my loved ones judging me in a bad light, they shouldn’t, but they will

Pinklace
    Participant
      @pinklace

Ah enjoy it an get wat u want only live once.
    Ive just had a count an if i aint missed any out i got 14 all together. But most are small.
    My boss judges me more than any1 else. An unlucky for me shes tge person i see most haha.