gawj1512
    Participant
    @gawj1512

I realise it’s not ‘a piece’ it’s a tiny sprite thingy on my shoulder, my conscience ๐Ÿ˜‰

2ppxan7.jpg

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

Congrats on your new tattoo.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

The line work looks OK but something on the shading looks a little off. maybe it will settle down as it heals.
    Hooray for new tattoos

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Looks nice. I concur with butt on the shading.
    What’s she holding?

What are you planning next? Keep us posted.

gawj1512
    Participant
    @gawj1512

The shading will settle, it’s more sepia than black. She’s just casting a little fairy dust from her hand. What do you reckon about the butt shading, tell me where you think it looks wrong? I hadn’t thought it, but open to your thoughts. She’s only a little sketch. This is a pic to show you how big (small) she is, I quite like the idea of her just being ‘sketchy’

54tw5s.jpg

Sam – I am having a bracelet done next Friday with my 3 children’s names on and lace sash tied in a bow on the back of my neck. I also have a big cover up piece coming soon which will be a mythical mixture. That’s gonna be my left upper arm (covering those stars) and will have a fire bird (sky), unicorn (land) and mermaid (water) and I guess somehow will ‘meet’ up with the sprite.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

I hope you’ll be posting photos from time to time.

A good artist should be able to tie things right together on your arm piece.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

Personally i think it would look better if it was in a differen’t place, the placement of the tattoo it is currently on is to bendy it would look a lot better on a flat piece of skin.

gawj1512
    Participant
    @gawj1512

@Wardy 122213 wrote:

Personally i think it would look better if it was in a differen’t place, the placement of the tattoo it is currently on is to bendy it would look a lot better on a flat piece of skin.

Too late lol! I wish I had a flat piece of skin mate, I am a curvy bird! I think it’s because I’m leaning into the camera on my laptop too, it definitely looks less distorted when I just stand up straight, but then I can’t get a close up photo… technology ruins tattoos :rolleyes:

Pinklace
    Participant
    @pinklace

I think its loverly nice and feminen.. Just dont think these men get faries lol.
    Im getting a bracelet to cover up my love tatoo wich i got for my daughter but its faded so my tatooist is either going to redo tge love and blend it into the bracelet or try and cover it he scechtimg ideas up.
    We will have to compere r braclets when they done ๐Ÿ™‚

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

For me, I really like it as it is, cute, feminine and sketchy. Specially that its sketchy!

gawj1512
    Participant
    @gawj1512

Yeah she’s definitely cute! I like the way she kinda moves as I move. My other tattoos are all such bright colours, I wanted something just sketchy. Toyed with the idea of putting a wash of colour in her wings, but I’ll wait til it’s healed before I decide ๐Ÿ˜‰

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@gawj1512 122215 wrote:

Too late lol! I wish I had a flat piece of skin mate, I am a curvy bird! I think it’s because I’m leaning into the camera on my laptop too, it definitely looks less distorted when I just stand up straight, but then I can’t get a close up photo… technology ruins tattoos :rolleyes:

Oh it’s probably because you’re leaning over then ๐Ÿ™‚ take a picture when it’s healed so we can see it again? if you don’t mind that is ๐Ÿ™‚

gawj1512
    Participant
    @gawj1512

@Wardy 122220 wrote:

Oh it’s probably because you’re leaning over then ๐Ÿ™‚ take a picture when it’s healed so we can see it again? if you don’t mind that is ๐Ÿ™‚

Will do mate. I can take a video so you can watch her move with me pahaha.

msmercury
    Participant
    @msmercury

I like it. Congrats!! ๐Ÿ™‚

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

I love the placement its sexy.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.