Thats looks excellent!

Serafin
Participant
@serafin

Your tattoo looks great! I love it ๐Ÿ™‚

iggybuddi
Participant
@iggybuddi

Here are some healed photos at the two month mark. {And I just had to throw in a pic of my pooch, he hogged the camera ๐Ÿ™‚ }

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Looks good man.
Cute dog

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Awsome! What’s next?

iggybuddi
Participant
@iggybuddi

Thanks guys! My next one probably won’t be for awhile since I’m in school now until the beginning of 2014 so I’m broke. But I’m thinking maybe a graduation present? ๐Ÿ™‚ Anyways, I have all sorts of ideas for more tattoos but I think the next one I’m going to do is a kind of ‘reverse’ of this one on my other calf. I haven’t hashed out the details quite yet but I’m thinking of a cheery blossom with some sort of rag voodoo doll leaning against the tree (maybe hanging from it?). And an alive cat in there somewhere. I don’t want a reverse in the way where its disgustingly happy and cheery, so I want the dark twist that the voodoo doll will give it. But I’ll be on here once I’ve got a more solid picture in my head to get opinions on it.

iggybuddi
Participant
@iggybuddi
buttwheat;118799 wrote:
Looks good man.
Cute dog

PS- Not sure if you call everyone man, like I do, but I am a chick, by the way ๐Ÿ™‚

Thaela
Participant
@thaela

Wow nice! I love the kitty skeleton added in. I work with animals too, so I totally get it =)

Congrats on your first piece =)

iggybuddi
Participant
@iggybuddi

Thanks! I love it too! It was my last-minute, night-before decision to add it in- and my artist and I were both so glad I did. It really make the skeleton come to life. You’re a veterinarian right?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
iggybuddi;118881 wrote:
PS- Not sure if you call everyone man, like I do, but I am a chick, by the way ๐Ÿ™‚

And a cute one at that.
I call everyone man or dude with no real care of the whole gender thing. Sounds better then “looks good woman”

iggybuddi
Participant
@iggybuddi

Haha thanks :p

I figured as much since I habitually call everybody dude, regardless of gender. But I was just making sure as it’s been confused in the past.

Thaela
Participant
@thaela
iggybuddi;118901 wrote:
Thanks! I love it too! It was my last-minute, night-before decision to add it in- and my artist and I were both so glad I did. It really make the skeleton come to life. You’re a veterinarian right?

Yes ๐Ÿ™‚ I have a couple paw print tattoos and a Celtic cat on my back that mean a lot to me because of what I do. I will always love kitties ๐Ÿ™‚ What sort of work with animals do you do?

iggybuddi
Participant
@iggybuddi

I worked as a Vet Tech (uncertified) in a humane society for two years, starting as a high school intern my junior year of high school and working up until this August. I left to move to Ohio to attend school to become a certified tech. I worked mostly with cats, dogs, rabbits, birds and rodents. So, we’re in the same boat ๐Ÿ™‚

Thaela
Participant
@thaela

@iggybuddi 118949 wrote:

I worked as a Vet Tech (uncertified) in a humane society for two years, starting as a high school intern my junior year of high school and working up until this August. I left to move to Ohio to attend school to become a certified tech. I worked mostly with cats, dogs, rabbits, birds and rodents. So, we’re in the same boat ๐Ÿ™‚

Congrats on going back to school ๐Ÿ™‚ You’ll love it, its so much fun going to school for something you love to do. Good luck in your career, and congrats again on your first kickass tattoo!

barndog
Participant
@barndog

Dont like it at all

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.