Parademic
Participant
@parademic

I haven’t posted here in forever. Basically what has been up is I started my tattoo apprenticeship, and so far it’s going awesome. Learning a lot of the art of building machines, and drawing traditional.

Anyways, I love coils machines and dislike rotaries, so I had this done a couple days ago!
Points to anyone who knows what machine it is!
532655_10150980119098985_312174027_n.jpg

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Looks like a mike pike teacup?

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

Nope, it ‘s a Seth Ciferri weiner dog 🙂 best machine, imo, for colour and whip shading traditional!

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

ah seth woulda been my second guess. im not a tattoo artist so i dont know much about machines.

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

haha true enogh, the weiner dog is a beauty.
sethwd.gif
Too bad Seth doesn’t make them anymore 🙁

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

I love it.

That is all.

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

I say if a man ever wants to feel what it’s like to give birth, get your palm tattooed like this. Worst pain I’ve ever felt in my life.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Parademic;116299 wrote:
I say if a man ever wants to feel what it’s like to give birth, get your palm tattooed like this. Worst pain I’ve ever felt in my life.

i can imagine it feeling like the inside of you’re finger

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

Much much worse. You have to break through the callus on the palm. Then you are literally tattooing on an epidermal layer that has never been touched because it has been covered by the callus since you were a baby.

A guy I know has the head of his dick tattooed, said the palm was much worse.

x561x
@

That’s some intense shit. You won’t see me with my dick or hand tattooed any time soon!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.