NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied

After a 2.5 year journey of bad and good for my Superman half sleeve project, my artist and I have finally come to the final conclusion to finish it.

Since I had to go to the artist I have now to fix up another artist’s fuck-up, we are going to go with a Superman Vs Bizarro fight scene with the existing tattoo. The transformation should be an epic scene.

2.5 years ago, original tattoo (coverup of tribal) that needed fixed:

tatttyfinished.jpg

Current theme:

supetat1.jpg

Bizarro character (imperfect clone of Superman):

bizarro_01.jpg

Bizarro transformation:

bizarrotat.png

Superman:

supesssss.png

The full scene is going to be Superman VS Bizarro, with Superman flying across and atop my shoulder, looking within’ the direction of Bizarro.

Concept of placement:
rotate5.jpg

When all said and done, I can finally get this finished and be mentally happy with the finished piece. It’s been years in the making to try and figure out a way to fix up the tattoo that was originally screwed up. when it’s all done, it’ll be a bangin’ piece.

I am making the appointment on my next day off and eager to see the final transition. Thoughts?

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Looks better and I really like your idea.

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied

Thanks. I first tried to turn that crap up-top and salvage it into Superman. We attempted, but it will always look like the Bizarro character so I ultimatley came up with the idea of having my new artist complete her piece and have the opportunity to do her own Superman.

We actually stumbled upon something neat that allows us to do what we’re going to do, even with the purple & pink sky with the Superman symbols behind him.

Bizarro’s colors are a dark purple & pink so it works perfectly. The work we have to do now is to turn the existing Superman tattoo into a darker suite, ala Bizarro and turn his skin a pale & gray, as you see above.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

He’s face doesn’t look right to me, the rest look’s cool

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied
Wardy;113858 wrote:
He’s face doesn’t look right to me, the rest look’s cool

What you see above is the way it is now. We have yet to take my plan into effect. We didn’t start tattooing my idea yet. Above is just the guidlines of my idea.

bizarrotat.png

The pic on the left is going to be turned into the face-sketch’s to the right, which is Bizarro. I can’t wait to show you guys what I mean when I get started, lol. It’s hard to explain in grave detail but when you say the face doesn’t look right to you, then that makes me feel good since he’s going to be turned into the Bizarro character, who is quite fugly.

Mystore365
Participant
@mystore365

I got a small japanese love symbol on the base of my neck…me n my friend have it and I got it because i always wanted one and I thought it would be a good symbol of our love without havin to get each others names

Mystore365
Participant
@mystore365

How To Remove The Tattoos?

Panter
Participant
@panter
Mystore365;113962 wrote:
How To Remove The Tattoos?

500full.jpg

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al
Panter;113963 wrote:
500full.jpg

hahhahhahaha

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

good luck…………..

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

i know this has been a long journey and i wish you luck in turing out the way you want. im just curious tho; if you didnt like the original, how come you didnt just laser off and start over?

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied

It was a possibility but I never really considered it past a certain point. Once me and my artist had a talk about fixing it up and whatnot, I decided to take that path instead and get a different feeling of simply getting it fixed the way I want it. I’m on my way to finding closure because I think this is going to look really good for a final result. The enter piece will have purpose, make sense and stand-out altogether. Plus, there’s something about the journey of it all I enjoy, which will make it a better personal piece.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.