NickPrender
Participant
    @nickprender

Here are some pieces I have worked on in the past few months. My first year as an apprentice has come and I have so much more to learn. Some photos are really terrible quality.

COLOR WORK
burger.jpg
steak.jpg
550238_10100677744731012_9115550_52762354_2138190408_n.jpg
dayofdead-1.jpg

ASIAN
luckycat.jpg
tiger.jpg
koi.jpg
koisleeve.jpg

TRADITIONAL
feather.jpg
thebutcher.jpg
raven.jpg
lockeet.jpg
americana.jpg

BLACK AND GREY
mary.jpg
skull.jpg

MY SLEEVE PROJECT
religious.jpg

mrchen
Participant
    @mrchen

looking good, koi sleeve color pallet really jumps, line work more solid, nice!

currently wearing 250 hours, and many more to go, cant explain what my ink means, its personal, it is about who I am
roxyryder
Participant
    @roxyryder

Nice work 🙂 really like the bird and roses piece

GrayCatLove
Participant
    @graycatlove

Lovely talent!

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
    @neverbsatisfied

You should be VERY proud, mate! Your apprentice work is 100X better than most professional’s that are in the business for a long time already. Good for you. For you to get better and better over time is a scary thing, and I mean that in a good way:) Congrats.:cool:

msmercury
Participant
    @msmercury

Wow, congrats to you! Your work is really looking good! :):):)

Inkmywholebodi
Participant
    @inkmywholebodi

Looks good, do you know the story behind the cat with the paw raised? I thought it might be aa asian symbol of luck or something. Just curious b/c I printed a whole mess of shirts with that on it recently. Keep up the good work.

-JA
Amok
Participant
    @amok

Solid work dude

Instagram: pacsyd
DavidJednat
Participant
    @davidjednat
Inkmywholebodi;111854 wrote:
Looks good, do you know the story behind the cat with the paw raised? I thought it might be aa asian symbol of luck or something. Just curious b/c I printed a whole mess of shirts with that on it recently. Keep up the good work.

It’s called a Maneki Neko. Basically, it’s a “happy cat” or a “lucky cat.” It’s a popular image in Japanese culture for luck and happiness.

Awesome work Nick. I think you’ve got a really bright future ahead of you. Nice solid clean work.

@davidjednat on Instagram.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.