toenail
Participant
@toenail

hey hey, how you kids doing? enjoying the ink i’ve seen here, here’s mine.

sleeve-1.jpg
alice in wonderland half sleeve. i like it, but i think it could be better. the girl working on my octopus knows nick baxter, so i’m thinking of talking to him about expanding it into a full sleeve with some improvement work on what’s already there.

inner.jpg
other side of the arm.

calf-1.jpg
rogue and gambit calf.

WIP3.jpg
octopus WIP. work by emma kierzek; amazing artist, lovely girl. she also did the calf. about 11 and a half hours work on it now. next session is booked for early next month.

neck1.jpg
an extra shot, since you can’t see this part on the previous pic.

i’ve also got a star wars tat on my wrist and a small piece on my low back that i’m not overly fond of, as well as my kid’s name on my ankle. whole lot more planned as well, but i’m gettin a bit ahead of myself…

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

welcome to the forum,
octopus done in an unusual style, no real texture on his exterior, some cool shading, looks like it going to look nice

toenail
Participant
@toenail

yeah, she’s doing it in layers, getting all the shading done first, then she’s gonna add texture.

Chewy-Tart
Participant
@chewy-tart

I really like the back piece, the rest are a completely diff style.. Id like to see the finished octo!

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

It definitely looks like you switched artists for the octopus, so far so good

toenail
Participant
@toenail

i did… i don’t mind the style mashup though, suits my personality. if full body themes are your thing, more power to you, but for me it’s all about the individual pieces and their personal relevence.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Luvin the octopus piece looks like it will rock!

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

The octo is nice! Dunno how i feel about the other stuff. Good luck with baxter, he is really good!

Panter
Participant
@panter

More love here for the Octopus 😎

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Octopus is really coming along nicely.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.