egc257
Participant
@egc257

Hey guys this was my first tattoo i got it in spain over the summer and its on my calf299013_2505409483473_1500091546_2639599_75966114_n.jpg

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

Got anymore or plan on?

egc257
Participant
@egc257

Yeah lol i want to get my chest done so bad, but like im really worried about the sternum i heard it kills really bad.
I already know what i want, But the thing is im worried that the phrase is to long and i just want one line not 2 lines. And i also dont want a small font.
any suggestion/ advice would be highly apreciated

Original six
Participant
@original-six
egc257;111133 wrote:
Yeah lol i want to get my chest done so bad, but like im really worried about the sternum i heard it kills really bad.
I already know what i want, But the thing is im worried that the phrase is to long and i just want one line not 2 lines. And i also dont want a small font.
any suggestion/ advice would be highly apreciated

Dude the chest is a big canvas for more artwork, if you cover it with lettering that means no mor actual artwork.

In my opinion I’d rather use my skin for real art. But if u like the quote go for it.

BananaBread
Participant
@bananabread

What’s the quote you were thinking of having?

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

be careful how you choose an artist, this piece is pretty rough, huge thick line fuzzy line work, looks 20 years old, they really didnt know how to shade either, be careful, check an artists portfolio before getting anything

egc257
Participant
@egc257

I was thinking about getting Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.
What do you guys think?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

That should be fairly easy to cover.
This is a cover up thread isn’t it?

Original six
Participant
@original-six
buttwheat;111230 wrote:
That should be fairly easy to cover.
This is a cover up thread isn’t it?

Harsh lol. Not the worst tattoo on here.. And he got it while away so leats its a reminder of a good memory

TheCanvas
Participant
@thecanvas

The cross with wings is really nice!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Sorry you got so offended on my comment that you had to search out my pics and make the same comment to me. You got me man damn.

InkedJames
Participant
@inkedjames

Lol when you put the pic up did you really expect anything other than criticism? Considering this is a site full of people who know tattoos and yours is clearly awful. My grandads got 50 year old tattoos that look better than that.

Feel free to go on my album and criticise mine by the way, its only script so give it your best shot lol.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Welcome to the forum.

I sure hope your other 6 tattoos are better done than this one. It’s dreadful 🙁

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.