Panter
Participant
@panter

Took Seven full days, and a half day to touch-up, any honest feedback appreciated ๐Ÿ™‚

DSC_0001-2.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove

It’s a very nice piece! In some ways, it feels a little disjointed as though the silver wing part is a bit surreal and takes away from the suspension of disbelief of the piece, but I’m not sure that’s a bad thing… Makes it more unique and less like any biomech piece I’ve ever seen.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

I have to agree with Graycatlove. really like the piece but don’t like the wing part, seems for my taste it shouldn’t be on there but as long as you like it that’s what matters. Rest of it is very nice!

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

I was thinking i like the wing part the most. The rest of the piece looks a little flat.

Panter
Participant
@panter

Thanks all, I never really got the wing part, all the way through but the artist convinced me it needed to be there and now it’s one of my favourite bits! (except for drilling it in around the back of the knee!)

I’ll try and get some better pictures, I’ve redone them once but it’s still a bit blurry

Amok
Participant
@amok

Congrats dude, biomech isn’t my thing but I like the look of this.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

congrats, I dont do bio either but it is a good looking piece

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

and like i said in the other forum, this piece doesnt look as flat as i thought when i was looking at it thru my phone.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Congrats, Panter! I’m so happy for you!! It looks great! :):):)

Adler
Participant
@adler

Congrats on the tattoo, looks good.

Panter
Participant
@panter

Thanks all, appreciated ๐Ÿ™‚

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

i actually really like the wing too! glad you’re happy, it looks awesome ๐Ÿ™‚ x

Panter
Participant
@panter
kittykat200;109794 wrote:
i actually really like the wing too! glad you’re happy, it looks awesome ๐Ÿ™‚ x

Nothing personal, but there’s no “thanks button” under your post for some reason? anyway, thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

huh, that’s weird :S guess i dont deserve thanks these days! lol Arni? any ideas?? lol x

Justanothername
Participant
@justanothername

Looks good man, love the shock that runs down especially.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.