newdragon
Participant
@newdragon

Very nice. Congratulations. Seeing how that one turned out may convince you husband????

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury
newdragon;108970 wrote:
Very nice. Congratulations. Seeing how that one turned out may convince you husband????

We will see! I am hoping very much as I have many more in my head I’d like! 🙂

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury
xanderx;108936 wrote:
looks really good! congrats msmercury!

Thanks! I appreciate it! :):)

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Wow, I was wrong! Not one hater! Just proves that you got some quality ink there. 🙂

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury
Dave Van;109127 wrote:
Wow, I was wrong! Not one hater! Just proves that you got some quality ink there. 🙂

Hey! Nice to see you here on the forum, my friend!!! ;);););););)

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

I was only here to see the response to your piece, Cindy. I’m glad that everyone was positive, I know how people like to beat stuff down just for the novelty of it, but good work inspires positive comments!

Amok
Participant
@amok

Looks very nice, congrats!

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

aw congratulations hun! i know how long you have waited for this and im pleased that you finally have exactly what you wanted, and only a fool would be a hater of anything on the nicest person on the forum, it would be like kicking the andrex puppy in the face! lol xxx

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury
kittykat200;109384 wrote:
aw congratulations hun! i know how long you have waited for this and im pleased that you finally have exactly what you wanted, and only a fool would be a hater of anything on the nicest person on the forum, it would be like kicking the andrex puppy in the face! lol xxx

Thanks so much! LOL!!! Awfully kind of you!! Yes, indeed, I did wait a long time and I am quite pleased with the results! :):):)

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.