msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Finally got my celtic cross with dragon and other symbols that are meaningful to me. Was just 3 and a half hours. I spent most of the time lying on the table, but at the end for 35 or 45 minutes I sat in a chair. It was another enjoyable experience for me. I was really happy with how my artist put all my ideas together with the cross. I’ve got my album up if you want to see all the pics I’ve posted. A few short clip videos will be going up eventually. You can check from time to time at: youtube.com/msmercuryrising. It will probably be a few days or so before I get them up. :):):)

Here is a pic of the beginning:

The outline

Getting close!

I decided to add a splash of color in the center, gold and red. It was a tough decision because I really favor black/grey tattoos, but I think this will look pretty when healed.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Pictures don’t work for me ๐Ÿ™

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury
peterpoose;108928 wrote:
Pictures don’t work for me ๐Ÿ™

Yes, I’m sorry. I’m trying to figure out how to correct the issue. However, I do have a whole album up if you want to visit that. ๐Ÿ™‚

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Looks good congrats

Thaela
Participant
@thaela

Wow it looks great, congrats!! I love Celtic designs so this is right up my alley ๐Ÿ™‚

You must be so thrilled with it! ๐Ÿ˜€

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

yup looks good!

xanderx
Participant
@xanderx

looks really good! congrats msmercury!

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

When I saw the title, I didn’t expect such a big piece. ๐Ÿ™‚ Looks very good. Congrats.

bluey
Participant
@bluey

Very nice.

Panter
Participant
@panter
D3FiANC3;108937 wrote:
When I saw the title, I didn’t expect such a big piece. ๐Ÿ™‚ Looks very good. Congrats.

Absolutely! looks fantastic though, you must be delighted, congratulations ๐Ÿ™‚

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Wicked Stuff!

Adler
Participant
@adler

Looks pretty good, I’d like to see a better picture of the top part without all the glare.

Dasch-attack
Participant
@dasch-attack

looks great!

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury
Adler;108950 wrote:
Looks pretty good, I’d like to see a better picture of the top part without all the glare.

I will try and get a better pic without the glare. Perhaps this weekend.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury
Thaela;108934 wrote:
Wow it looks great, congrats!! I love Celtic designs so this is right up my alley ๐Ÿ™‚

You must be so thrilled with it! ๐Ÿ˜€

Yes, I really am hopeful this will look great once healed. I was very pleased how Dwaine (my tattoo artist)worked in the 4 main elements I wanted included with the cross design. It was a long time coming and I feel pretty good about it. Just waiting to see how it looks when healed. Hope it won’t need any touching up. I would have preferred a much larger piece, but I had to consider my husband’s feelings in this. I just feel lucky and blessed to have gotten it at all!! The big question is, will there be a third one in my future??? Not likely, but I hold out hope. :):):)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.