gennyohhh
Participant
@gennyohhh

Ok, so…

I have Wonder Woman on my right forearm. Whenever I have money (ha!), I would like to get a matching tattoo on my left arm. The thing is, I am really trying to decide between Batman and Batgirl. I love Batman and have since well, birth (oh hey, I’m wearing a Batman shirt right now). On the other hand, I really like the idea of having two women for the sake of symmetry and well, because I think it would look pretty badass.

Thoughts?

Also, here’s my Wonder Woman for reference:

Tattoo05.jpg

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

I would go for batgirl, cat fight!

How about the bionic man 😀

Briscogun
Participant
@briscogun

You mean the Bionic Woman…

Go with Batgirl. Much more unique. There are thousands of fanboys with Batman tats, but how many Batgirl tattoos?

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied

I love my fellow comic-geeks, haha. You know, I agree with everybody here and your gut feeling with the woman chemistry and symmetry is certainly the way to go. What’s good, is that even though you love the character of Batman, atleast Batgirl is within’ the Bat-family and givin’ that tidbit, I think it’s even cooler to go with Batgirl to go with Wonder Woman. You could always get a little Bat signal of some sort elsewhere for your love for the Bat.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

yeah batgirl for sure

gennyohhh
Participant
@gennyohhh

Oh, I forgot- it would definitely be Barbara Gordon Batgirl.
(Yay redheads!)

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

Many times in Tattooing – for whatever reason symmetry doesn’t work but in this case I would say def go for bat girl

great piece by the way!! 🙂

gennyohhh
Participant
@gennyohhh

Thank you! I love my Diana.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
Briscogun;107885 wrote:
You mean the Bionic Woman…

Go with Batgirl. Much more unique. There are thousands of fanboys with Batman tats, but how many Batgirl tattoos?

Hmmm wasn’t there a man as well?

Nvm I just googled it, I meant the six million dollar man lol :confused:

gennyohhh
Participant
@gennyohhh

batgirl.jpg

I’m thinking original Batgirl. Her updated suit is just too dark.

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied

batgirl.jpg

This would be a sweet Batigirl tattoo. I love the color rendition in the cape. The purple in the cape and iconic blue Batman-tone in the gloves and boots is an awesome combination and would stick out quite nicely. Plus, the pose is right on key with the Diana tattoo. Obviously, you can get any rendition of her suite as you’d like but I love the pose in this one.

gennyohhh
Participant
@gennyohhh

The pose is close to something I’m looking for. The suit’s definitely too dark/painted on for my tastes though.

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

Yvonne Craig?

200px-Yvonne_Craig_Batgirl.jpg

gennyohhh
Participant
@gennyohhh

Purple is my favorite color…hmmm.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.