mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

raven, several reasons, I am Baltimore native and love home, BIG Edgar Allen Poe fan and purple smoke for Ravens NFL (I was a defenseive end like the madman Ray Lewis)

by Vince Villalvazo at Mystic Owl, sorry shitty pic! maybe better tonight

RAVEN.jpg

47 pix in my album, click under avatar

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Good stuff as always man. Congrats.

Amok
Participant
@amok

Very nice sir

Dasch-attack
Participant
@dasch-attack

Damn, looks Amazing!

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Very nice! Both my husband and myself are Edgar Allen Poe fans as well. Ravens are awesome birds! Congrats to you! (you are soooooooo lucky!) 🙂

Darth Bane
Participant
@darth-bane

Very nice work

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Another quality piece!

ezrider
Participant
@ezrider

Looks great….I like it.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

I very much like this!

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied
mrchen;107787 wrote:
raven, several reasons, I am Baltimore native and love home, BIG Edgar Allen Poe fan and purple smoke for Ravens NFL (I was a defenseive end like the madman Ray Lewis)

by Vince Villalvazo at Mystic Owl, sorry shitty pic! maybe better tonight

RAVEN.jpg

47 pix in my album, click under avatar

Nice tattoo and great execution. I like the colors and concept. Nicely done. BTW: Ray Lewis is a middle linebacker, not a d-end.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

Ray was a inside linebacker, the best in the 96 draft, but if you know the defensive side of football, there is basically little difference between any of the three linebackers and the two defensive ends, most of the time, we have all played each others positions, sometimes as very physical linebackers we move to defensive end to concentrate on stopping the run, or stuffing a quarterback, this DE position is usually a bigger man, a linebacker, especially inside (as ray was at miami) is smaller and more mobile

glad you all liked the piece, again, it really carrys alot of meaning for me, I love it

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Look’s awesome congrats

Adler
Participant
@adler

Nicely done tattoo. Not one of my favorites but there’s really no questioning that it’s well done.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.