Walk6165
Participant
@walk6165

tat2.jpg
So im looking to do more work on this arm and i have this tattoo already. I dont want to interfere with it too much because it has emotional value. Ideas anyone? I had a couple of ideas and feed back would be nice. I wanted to do a Little Mermaid and her prince charming on either side. Sort of like the old brittney spears perfume commercial, with both of them looking towards/hugging the wall feeling the each other presence. Maybe skeletons maybe not. I also intend on getting an Afro Samurai tattoo, not of afro, but of his “friend” Geno. My last idea being an owl. not necessarily on the arm (same with afro) but if i could incorporate it into the arm, wouldnt object to the idea. Im enjoying all the post on here so far and hope to hear back 🙂

Walk6165
Participant
@walk6165

Bones is my sisters nickname as a reference.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

i dont think the ideas you have suggested would necessarily fit with this, if you dont want to alter it, maybe you would be better creating a concept that was designed specifically for a sleeve and putting it on your other arm?

is your current tattoo supposed to say bones? coz i can see actual bones and a skull but not words… :S if the top bit is meant to be the “B” its backwards?

that’s the best advice i can give you im afraid, i have no idea what you’re talking about with the little mermaid briney spears skeletons reference im afraid so i have no idea where that would fit in xx

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.