dylanmate
Participant
@dylanmate

15h1hxk.jpg

okay i know its Pokemon, i liked the the idea of the originality and etc of it so i thought why not, its always going to be retro and i just really liked the look of most the Pokemons. I’m just stuck for ideas for a background now, any ideas please?

xanderx
Participant
@xanderx

i’d go for the legendaries… that would be awesome…

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi tbh,

I know hardly anything about them except it was some kind of card game and cartoon. Is there any characters have magic or breath effects that could be used as filler?

Do you have room for one of the ball things which could be exploding open/closed as it releases/captures one of the creatures?

Take care
Matthew

BabyShrek22
Participant
@babyshrek22

Thats sick man..great idea.
getting this, hopefully on sunday
Snorlax_by_AccessFlux.jpg

dylanmate
Participant
@dylanmate
BabyShrek22;107099 wrote:
Thats sick man..great idea.
getting this, hopefully on sunday
Snorlax_by_AccessFlux.jpg

thats good mate! i was thinking of getting the ‘zzz’ near my snorlax but tehn decided not too! and thanks ๐Ÿ˜€ it took me ages to think of getting a Pokemon sleeve ๐Ÿ˜› good luck for when you get Snorlax (:

brinsin
Participant
@brinsin

hi, i would use the pokemon powers to fill in the background and collage(spelling) it. so charmanders fire would spread behind everyone and pikachu would having lightning behing that above him etc like layers up the arm if you know what i mean?

at the base of arm you have ash standing on grass then a bit of thunder and lightining behind them for pikachu then fire behind charizard and that bird thing with loads of zzzzzzz swishing around the sleeping one etc see if you could get a photoshop.

also where people have jap sleeves they have cherry blossoms..you could use pokeballs and pokemon trading cards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.