mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

Tybee,

I am glad you like Russ Abbotts work, he has tattooed me and most of my friends and tattoo artists,
what a group of us serious enthusiasts here at TattooForum.com try and do is to let people know there are great artists out there and you have access to them.

The tattoo industry has too many people tattooing with little or no talent. The industry is not regulated in that regard. Most of these tattooists work in a street shop and are safe and trained but they lack the skills of these upper eschelon guys like Russ posses. Thats fine for some people, they want ink and are not seriously concerned about getting a piece that might get in a magazine or video or print ad. They just want a nice piece of flash or an inexpensive custom piece. No harm there. But we are really after some great ink and we want you to know you can do it too.

We want you and everyone who stops by tattooforum.com to know there are great artists in their area, or close by and we can recommend people many of us have used to fit a style you might be loking for. We can give people info about how to book them, prices, speed etc from our own experience.

Some of us have some workld class work and we would like to see you have some too, we like seeing our pieces in magazines, ads, documentaries, videos and on TV. Not because we are publicity hounds, but we are happy to wear kick ass ink. Everyone is special and unique, I think you should wear the very best you can get

We offer critic as a help………..never to hurt anyone………wes a peace lovin people

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.