clay1680
@

Got this little gem over the weekend and would like to hear some comments about the piece. i seen an image similar to this and drew it out for my artist to put into my skin, and i must say the lej is not to bad but the shin area did hurt a bit. lemme know what you think.

256v7z7.jpg

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

very simplistic outline, he didnt close some lines, as a matter of fact didnt close alot of lines, a couple lines look pretty shaky, eyes on skull are different, could turn into a nice tattoo

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

is that finished..

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

If I was being rude I would say cha ching!

If I was being helpful I would say its lucky that you stopped with this artist when you did cos the tattoo is still well savable at the moment.

I would find a much better artist and beg him or her to save the day!

Good luck in what ever path you choose.

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

Totally saveable. I think this tattoo could pan out very well depending on shading, color choice, and saturation. I think the eyes look fine. It’ll look correct when he gets it shaded.

clay1680
@

i dont see whats wrong with the eyes and i kno some of the lines arent the greatest but i think with the right shading there is nothing that cant be worked out fine and end up with a good tattoo. and Wardy no this is not finished yet still have another sitting to finish the shading.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

shit, give that linework to the right artist and you coukld get a TimmyB tattoo of the day…….but I wouldnt let this guy finish it

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
clay1680;106062 wrote:
i dont see whats wrong with the eyes and i kno some of the lines arent the greatest but i think with the right shading there is nothing that cant be worked out fine and end up with a good tattoo. and Wardy no this is not finished yet still have another sitting to finish the shading.

It seems that everyone agrees on that point, which is why they suggested you let a proper artist finish this. Right now the problems are easily corrected by the right artist.

winged_angel
Participant
@winged_angel

I agree with the others. Get someone good to finish it off. My outline on my back was shockingly bad but I’ve got an amazing woman finishing it off. Get someone decent to finish it, check out all their work beforehand and show us some pics when it’s done

Adler
Participant
@adler

Sorry but that linework is very poor as has already been stated. If this artist did that kind of linework on me i would not let him finish it. If this artist can’t execute consistent lines how can you have any confidence in his shading skills?

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

its not the best, i would go elsewhere, but i have to say, why was this as far as they got in one sitting? not that its a bad thing, any further and you would be paying cornishtiger a visit, but i just dont get why this isnt further on? unless they squeezed you in to a spare 10 minute slot? people arent being mean hun they just expect better especially when you can no longer claim ignorance of what is available to you having been a member of the site for a few weeks and having seen what is available to you these days.

Everyone here just wants you to have the best tattoo ever and unfortunately i cant see this one coming close if you continue with the person who started it. Good luck wherever you decide to go from here 🙂 x

clay1680
@
kittykat200;106112 wrote:
its not the best, i would go elsewhere, but i have to say, why was this as far as they got in one sitting? not that its a bad thing, any further and you would be paying cornishtiger a visit, but i just dont get why this isnt further on? unless they squeezed you in to a spare 10 minute slot? people arent being mean hun they just expect better especially when you can no longer claim ignorance of what is available to you having been a member of the site for a few weeks and having seen what is available to you these days.

Everyone here just wants you to have the best tattoo ever and unfortunately i cant see this one coming close if you continue with the person who started it. Good luck wherever you decide to go from here 🙂 x

I undertand what everyone says and i honestly dont give a shit really what people think i just like to hear what others hgave to say. and i kno there are other much better artists i have gotten a couplke from one of the top artists around where i live. as for the time i only went in for an hr to get started, and it was the quickest time he could get me so we squeezed it in before i had to head to my university for class

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

would you at least consider going to someone else to finish it? we dont want you to get defensive, but if as you say you have had tattoos from the best in your area does this new one not just seem disappointing in comparison? x

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
clay1680;106114 wrote:
I undertand what everyone says and i honestly dont give a shit really what people think i just like to hear what others hgave to say. and i kno there are other much better artists i have gotten a couplke from one of the top artists around where i live. as for the time i only went in for an hr to get started, and it was the quickest time he could get me so we squeezed it in before i had to head to my university for class

That’s that then. At the end of the day, if you’re satisfied with it, that’s all that matters.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.