mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

my girl ink friend Melissa got a new piece from Matt Stauser at Psycho Tattoo here in Atlanta. I am really diggin it, she is canadian and he did snowflake background and nice tree branch, feminine looking geisha with nice color choice on kimono, I think he knocked it out of the park, Matt has about 50 hours or work on Melissa, shes a badd ass in my book

photo.jpg

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

I really dig this, especially that it is an alteration of a well known design, and also that it’s extremely well done. Do you know her personally?

ArniVidar
@arnividar

LOL! It’s quirky and strange, which is all good 🙂

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Very nice. You have quite a few talented artists down in your neck of the woods.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Look’s awesome man

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

yeah, ths is on a girl ink friend, we have gone to conventiuons and stuff, just ink buddies, she looks real normal on ther exterior, she wears a full japanese backpiece, dragon, koi, fan on her back, just wouldnt expect it looking at her on the street, its cool,

atlanta is covered with very good artists and within a few hours drive we have top artists in alabama, florida, tenessee, its very good for ink nuts

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

i dont usually like zombie girl tattoos at all, they just arent my thing but i actually love this! this she’s a very lucky girl! 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.