Mhamzz
Participant
@mhamzz

hey guys i basically wanted a tiger protecting a teddy bear for personal reasons..this is what i have so far..but i would like to add to it..the inside of my arm is not inked..so maybe just a backround continuation?? just not sure what! whatya think??
0928011630a.jpg

0928011658.jpg

0928011630.jpg

Oboyholic
Participant
@oboyholic

Looks rad dude! !!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Look’s awesome bud, congrats.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

i’ve never seen anything like that before but it kinda works! tbh i would leave it alone but if you want to add to it desperately then im sure someone will have some ideas for you ๐Ÿ™‚ can i ask you what gave you the idea for this? ๐Ÿ™‚ x

Briscogun
Participant
@briscogun
kittykat200;104635 wrote:
i’ve never seen anything like that before but it kinda works! tbh i would leave it alone but if you want to add to it desperately then im sure someone will have some ideas for you ๐Ÿ™‚ can i ask you what gave you the idea for this? ๐Ÿ™‚ x

Agreed. Its nice work, and its such an independant piece, I think you’d just flub it up by trying to add to it. Just get a second piece in a different location.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

very nice that is as clean as fuck!
That tattoo is done move on.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

clean! who da artist be?

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

nice and clean, from what I see rock solid line work, I like blue tigers, tiger and clouds kept basic to match well with teddy, nicely done for sho

cant wait to hear why teddy with tiger but yup, it works

Mhamzz
Participant
@mhamzz

hey guys thanks! just the inside of my arm totally cuts off..so like half my bicep is orange and the other half is white! haha so i was just thinking of maybe the orange/red/purple colors filling around, or maybe more green grass or water..im not sure! But the tiger and teddybear represents nicknames from my parents and growing up my brother was always my father figure because they were not there since i was 12..always protecting me..so i told him i would get a tattoo of how close we are, so i got a tiger protecting a teddy..and he’s supposed to get a big bear protecting a little stuffed animal tiger too.. thanks guys, just wanted to make sure the work was good quality before i went back, first tattoo!

everybody around here loves him, im just unexperienced.. his name is Dan Banai, he owns a shop called Right Coast Tattoo in LBI, NJ. ๐Ÿ˜€

Adler
Participant
@adler

Nice tattoo for sure. Obviously the artist is very competent so if you really want to add a little background I’d discuss it with the artst and let him give some opinions. But like has been said, adding too much or the wrong elements will distract from the main tattoo which you certainly wouldn’t want to do.
By the way, I like the creativity with this piece in relation to the meaning. More people should do the same, just goes to show that with a little time and thought you don’t have to wind up with a cheesy tattoo just because there is an emotional meaning.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

i like it even more now i know the reason, i think that’s really lovely and send us pics of your brother’s one when he gets his too! make sure he goes to your artist because he’s great! ๐Ÿ™‚ x

Vicky100
Participant
@vicky100

looking good, i also have a tiger tat! Check out mine!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.