Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

I am so pleased with it. One of the studios I work in has a great young apprentice and he was keen to do a sugar skull and as I wanted one for ages well you get the idea here it is.

IMG_0575.jpg

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

I like it, congrats man

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Ouch man. was it his first tattoo? At least you can probably get a deal on laser removal!

No looks great congrats.

xanderx
Participant
@xanderx

i like it.

but your pores and hairs are distracting.:D

ezrider
Participant
@ezrider

He did a good job…I like it.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger
buttwheat;104604 wrote:
Ouch man. was it his first tattoo? At least you can probably get a deal on laser removal!

No looks great congrats.

Ha ha made my day that has.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

looks good, anyones line work is a little wobbly up that close!

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I’d like to see that thing a bit further back. Might make the skin a bit less distracting 😀

Butthead’s post made me wonder though… I wonder if it’s easy for laser operators and tattooists alike to work on themselves? I mean… I’m not sure I’d be able to willingly cause myself pain. At least when someone else is stabbing me with a bazillion needles (and is bigger than I am) I can’t just punch him and make him stop 😀

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200
ArniVidar;104627 wrote:
I’d like to see that thing a bit further back. Might make the skin a bit less distracting 😀

Butthead’s post made me wonder though… I wonder if it’s easy for laser operators and tattooists alike to work on themselves? I mean… I’m not sure I’d be able to willingly cause myself pain. At least when someone else is stabbing me with a bazillion needles (and is bigger than I am) I can’t just punch him and make him stop 😀

very nice! glad you’re pleased with the result!

this is an interesting point, like people who have to inject themselves for medication etc, i dont know how they can do it, there’s no way i could do that im too much of a wuss, and that’s just one needle so there’s no way i could ever tattoo or laser myself i dont think! im such a girl, im ashamed 🙁

hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts

it looks good, but it’s too close up to tell where it is, and thus the scale of it

it would be 1 inch tall and on your ballbag for all we know

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

You wish it was on my ball bag ya perv!
Back of my right calf is where its at.

hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts

haha!

nice one matey

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
ArniVidar;104627 wrote:
Butthead’s post

Ouch man that hurt.:(

xanderx
Participant
@xanderx

LOL!:D

I think you need to update your avatar butthead…

buttwheat;104696 wrote:
ArniVidar
@arnividar
buttwheat;104696 wrote:

Woops, sorry bro. That came out all on it’s own. 😮

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.