akasha bloodlust
Participant
@akasha-bloodlust

lol very nicley worded lol. love the sinking teeth part lol. but yes my hubby is very happy 🙂

Joink
Participant
@joink

All I saw was tits. Kidding, they look good (the ink/piercings). I’m not a piercing fan, but they don’t look bad to me.

akasha bloodlust
Participant
@akasha-bloodlust

lmao thats what most people see first lol the tits. lol. but thanks 🙂 i love my peircings and tats

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

Love the backpiece it really is a sweet piece.

Did the dermals in the chest hurt a lot and how long before migration?

I have had a few piercings when I much younger but never lasted too long just kept on getting them pulled out.

Take care
Matthew

hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts

That is an awesome tattoo, one of the best i’ve seen.

i kinda got distracted by pic 4 though cos i saw traces of boob, so god knows what was in the following pics.

jesus why can such a small tenuous bit of sexual imagery do this to me? I have problems, really do.

not that you’re not attractive or anything, but such a tame pic really shouldn’t make to gibber like this should it?

akasha bloodlust
Participant
@akasha-bloodlust

sherav the dermals have been in for almost 2 yrs now. i have yet to have any migration and i never catch them on anything. i just havent had any issues with them at all. as for the pain it was non existant. it feels like a burning like a tattoo but for about 5 seconds. so really quick and easy and heals in 2 weeks. i love them and def recommend them to anyone even people who have never had there ears peirced or anything lol .

hamsternuts: lmao you crack me up. its normal to get all hot and bothered by a pic of something you like. and as far as it only being a tad of bod showing. its kinda tantalizing and brings out fantasies. lol its normal. i know if i saw a chick in that pose with tats and such and i thought she was hot id be all over it too lol. 🙂

hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts
akasha bloodlust;104933 wrote:
hamsternuts: lmao you crack me up. its normal to get all hot and bothered by a pic of something you like. and as far as it only being a tad of bod showing. its kinda tantalizing and brings out fantasies. lol its normal. i know if i saw a chick in that pose with tats and such and i thought she was hot id be all over it too lol. 🙂

haha, rock and roll! I know what you mean, it’s normal and all, but i’m kinda not. I really should be on some sort of register to be honest

I’m not allowed near schools, old people’s homes, morgues, farms or zoos as it is.

I’ve only got to see a crack in the pavement with a bit of moss growing round it and i’m horny

My poor girlfriend can barely walk most of the time

😮

akasha bloodlust
Participant
@akasha-bloodlust

wow. i hope your joking about not being allowed around schools and stuff. thats not good at all. dont have kids

hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts
akasha bloodlust;105007 wrote:
wow. i hope your joking about not being allowed around schools and stuff. thats not good at all. dont have kids

um.

I’ve just said publicly that i’m not allowed near farms and zoos and morgues as well as schools.

I’ll let you decide if i was serious

:confused:

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

Lol!!!!!!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.