akasha bloodlust
Participant
@akasha-bloodlust

i dont have any pics of my tongue peircing or my belly button but im sure that yu all have seen those to many time lol. i also have a tattoo on my lower back and also both of the insides of my wrists are tattooed with pink stars and black and pink flames and the names of my boys bailyn and kylen. i hope you all enjoy.
this first pic is of the start of my tattoo. her name is akasha and she represents me lol.she is half angel and half devil. she is also a cover up to my very first tattoo.
akashacoveruptattoo.jpg
akashatattoo1.jpg
akashatattoo.jpg
this is the finisheed product of aksaha after she had time to heal
DSC07246.jpg
ankeltattoo.jpg
fairytattoo.jpg
this is a pic of my dermal anchors in my sternum
dermalsternum.jpg
this is the percings in my ears some of them were just done moments before i took the pic.the first pic you can see my nose is peirced and also the dermal i have on my temple beside my eye.
DSC07067.jpg
DSC07068.jpg
DSC07069.jpg
DSC07070.jpg

akasha bloodlust
Participant
@akasha-bloodlust

can everyone see the pics. i want to make sure i did it right lol

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Welcome to the forum! you sure do like your piercings!

akasha bloodlust
Participant
@akasha-bloodlust

lol yes i do. i really want to get my verticle labret done. but my hubby doesnt want me too lol. oh and i forgot to mention that if you look closely you can see i also have my monroe done lol

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Welcome
Not a fan of the piercings but love the shoulder tattoo.
Great tits also

akasha bloodlust
Participant
@akasha-bloodlust

lol thanks. peircings arent for everyone. but i sure do love them. i will def be getting more tats very soon. i have been thinking about getting a vampire bite tattoo on my boob. ๐Ÿ™‚ and before anyone goes all twilight on me. my love for vampires started when was about 5 yrs old. ๐Ÿ™‚

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
akasha bloodlust;104405 wrote:
lol thanks. peircings arent for everyone. but i sure do love them. i will def be getting more tats very soon. i have been thinking about getting a vampire bite tattoo on my boob. ๐Ÿ™‚ and before anyone goes all twilight on me. my love for vampires started when was about 5 yrs old. ๐Ÿ™‚

this. who is your artist?

akasha bloodlust
Participant
@akasha-bloodlust

tattoos charlies joshua ๐Ÿ™‚ im in ky in the united states.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Hahai tried to quote buttwheat and it quoted u instead.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Like that back piece. ๐Ÿ™‚

akasha bloodlust
Participant
@akasha-bloodlust

thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ its my fav. ๐Ÿ™‚

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Did you borrow Akasha’s design from somewhere, or is it a fabrication of the artist? I really like her.

akasha bloodlust
Participant
@akasha-bloodlust

actually its my design. ๐Ÿ™‚ i wanted an anime girl. and half devil half angel with her in the outfit she is wearing holding a bear. i gave him a rough drawling and he went from there with it. the teddy bear she is holding was my idea. i love skeleanimals so i had him add that in too. i had the ideas for thw wings how she was sitting and the whole thing but i am not very artistic so i brought him pics of things i printed off of google. that way he had an idea of what types of looks i like as far as the body the face thw wings ect. my artist did an awesome job and she looks just like i wanted her to :). her name is akasha bloodlust. lol. akasha is from pne of my fav movies. queen of the damned. ๐Ÿ™‚ akasha is my alter ego :).she is my personality personaified. i love her lol. everyone always luaghs whn i tell them she has a name. but i just had to givce her name. she is very important to me. ๐Ÿ™‚

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Very cool ๐Ÿ™‚

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

nice ink, I like piercings in moderation, welcome to the forum,

Im with buttwheat on this one, the good lord has blessed you with lots of things for me to sink my teeth into, a blessing for your husband for sure………

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.