davearseneau
Participant
@davearseneau

Got this one done about 10 years ago when I was sixteen.
Epidart (Moncton,New Brunswick,Canada)
Took about 5 hours.
Feel free to comment 🙂

davearseneau
Participant
@davearseneau

Ribs~
Got this done about 3 years ago(wasn’t quite finished).
Took about 4 to 5 hours in two sessions.

davearseneau
Participant
@davearseneau

~Ribs~
Finished 🙂

davearseneau
Participant
@davearseneau

~Arm~
Got this done around a year after my beautiful & wonderful daughter Amber was born.(7 years ago)
Took about 30 to 45 minutes.

davearseneau
Participant
@davearseneau

~Ankle~
Got this done when I was 16.
Don’t remember how long this one took but I’m pretty sure it was a little over an hour.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Welcome to the forum mate, you have some cool interesting ink.

clay1680
@

nice i love Sublime so im kinda biased towards the first 2 and they turned out pretty sick and thats holding back on my biases. the Amber one going down your arm seems like the artist was not as experienced as the other tattoos you have. still nice little collection.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

welcome to the forum

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
clay1680;104292 wrote:
nice i love Sublime

really? I have seen that done as a tattoo a million times and it has never made a good tattoo. No mater how well done it always looks well I will say cluttered.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

a better artist could have done a far superior job on these, i think you have some interesting ideas and they just havent quite been pulled off. The one on your ribs, the ideas and elements you wanted to include could have been interesting but its not very well done at all and i think the bright green makes it worse as it doesnt fit with the rest of the piece at all. Of course if you are happy with the tattoos that is all that matters, do you have any more planned? 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.