nautilus
Participant
@nautilus

Hey everyone, I got this done a few months ago in two session by Tyler at American Electric in Los Angeles, CA. I really like the tat, and have gotten many compliments, what do you guys think? I am interested in getting a skull and roses piece done on my shoulder/arm, do you think I should stick with the same artist?

http://imgur.com/Lu6fS

leahvalentine
@

I think that your tattoo came out amazing. If I were you I would stay with the same artist. I have 2 fairly large tattoos and I have stayed with my artist for both, and plan on using him forever. When you build a relationship with the artist, they are able to understand you more and more. Another plus is that some artists may give you discounts and stuff if you are loyal to them. I love your tattoo, looks very well done! ๐Ÿ™‚

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

I am a collector so i like to get ink from different artists, its totally up to u. Nice ink, btw.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

I am a collector so I like to get ink from different artists, but its totally up to you. Nice ink.

Amok
Participant
@amok

A slightly better attempt at spam than we usually see? The two new users with 1 post each give it away.

I ain’t clicking that link

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Amok;104118 wrote:

Imgur is just a photo sharing site ๐Ÿ™‚

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Amok;104118 wrote:
A slightly better attempt at spam than we usually see? The two new users with 1 post each give it away.

It’s also the best photo uploading site ๐Ÿ™‚

Dipland
Participant
@dipland
Wardy;104120 wrote:
It’s also the best photo uploading site ๐Ÿ™‚

Yeah. No spam there…and it’s a very nice tattoo.

Nothing wrong with using the same artist again if you like the work.

nautilus
Participant
@nautilus
Amok;104118 wrote:

lol no spam here!

Thanks guys for your opinions, I think I will stick with my artist.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Fuck you guys are a bunch of wussies.
Here so nobody has to click on it.
Lu6fS.jpg

It looks nice. If it were me I would look for a better artist next time not that there is anything wrong with it but I’m always looking to get a better tattoo next time.

nautilus
Participant
@nautilus

^^^ thanks a lot, I couldnt figure out how to embed the image…

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

i think its brilliant and if you want to go back to him then go back ๐Ÿ™‚ will be interested to see what else you get ๐Ÿ™‚ x

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

I like to collect from a large group of artists, but your arist did a very good job, nothing wrong with using them again

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.