ArniVidar
@arnividar
mrchen;104309 wrote:
tattoo sucks, but if you are happy thats all that matters right?

Quoted for truth. That the wearer is happy is ALL that counts in the end 🙂

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

old english never turns out well and you may regret the meaning later when you meet someone wonderful and get married or some huge life event changes your views to something more optimistic. There is another member who has the signature “a tattoo is a permanent reminder of a temporary feeling” from the urban dictionary definition. i fear this may be the case here. For your sake i hope you remain underwhelmed by life so as to keep this opinion and thus the love for your tattoo 🙂

skinnyguy911
Participant
@skinnyguy911
assassinatethemagistrate;104307 wrote:
but yeah i admit the F is all fucked up. the outline was way too wet and smeared all over so he messed it up. but shit dude just started and it was cheaper than shit so i’m not trippen

People like this who get tattoos annoy me.
“Hey man, lets get something on our bodies forever in ink.”
“Sweet as man, I think i’ll get something because it is cheap and bad”
“Wicked”

clay1680
@

fuck it i like the tattoo… ill be the first to say it and not because its good, its not, but because this is what getting a tattoo for yourself is about so you get props from me for this tat. i would suggest going to another artist though and getting some smoke and shit around it maybe. or whatever because its yours and fuck what everyone else is saying about it. and keep getting offensive shit tattooed on you like someone cutting off a persons head and holding up or a man lying with his intestines ripped out, i think that would b awesome.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

:rolleyes:

bluey
Participant
@bluey

I agree with Clay. It’s not flash (you would be complaining about that), if the owner is happy, well I’m happy for them. It means something to them and they had the balls to go and get it. How many people do you know ” I would love to get a tattoo, but “. It doesn’t matter what the tattoo is, the wowsers will hate it because it’s a tattoo, then some will think it should be B&G others it need more colour, etc etc. If the wearer has it and shows it off I’m happy for them. Certainly there are a few exceptions (this is not one) and something tells me Buttwheat and Wardy are about to find them and post them.

Adler
Participant
@adler
assassinatethemagistrate;104307 wrote:
but yeah i admit the F is all fucked up. the outline was way too wet and smeared all over so he messed it up. but shit dude just started and it was cheaper than shit so i’m not trippen

Just curious, was this tattoo done in a shop and by a legit artist?
And for me, personally, I could never adopt the attitude of “it was cheap so fuck it,” I’ll always pay more for a guaranteed quality tattoo every time. But like others have said basically to each their own.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.