seniorminnion
Participant
@seniorminnion

that’s about 35 hrs -money and time have jsut prevented me getting it finished. Tattooist wants to spend another couple of hours touching it up !

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Look’s awesome man! everything apart from the women’s face i like she has a bit of a fucked up face.

seniorminnion
Participant
@seniorminnion

artist reckons he can fix it — I hope so !!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
seniorminnion;103926 wrote:
artist reckons he can fix it — I hope so !!

to be honest artist shouldn’t of made the mistake.

Make the mistakes on the sketch not on the skin!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

That is a great start. It so needs to be color and that baby could be a popping eye pleasing tattoo.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

i like the light tree in the background. but i agree, color would make this thing sick.

Adler
Participant
@adler

I like it black and grey, nice to see if the artist can touch a couple of things up.

xanderx
Participant
@xanderx

interested to see how the girl’s face can be fixed… it’s the one thing i’m not linking as well…

and for me b/g is better, just my opinion…

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Aw, I guess that proves the doubts raised in the beginning when he refused to do the girl’s face right away.
All the same, it’s still an awesome piece of ink, and being a lover og B/G I’m not sure color would make it better 🙂

bluey
Participant
@bluey

This is not liked, but I would be inclined to get another artist to fix the face as you may not a third attempt to fix it. I think a little colour would make an already impressive tattoo look even more impressive, but then again it’s not my back.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

This tattoo has a real Jesse Smith feel to it.

copy_0_pinjatta_site.jpg

See color would make it pop

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

i dont think it necessarily needs colour but i agree about the girls face, she also has freakishly muscluar legs! and some of the composition confuses me a little but other than that it looks great! are you pleased with it? 🙂 x

Amok
Participant
@amok

Looks great in B & G mate, I wouldn’t colour it. And yes that face looks bad, but the rest is nice.

Joink
Participant
@joink

I agree with what’s been said already. The face is bad and her legs do look a little too muscular (unless you were intentionally going for that). The legs aren’t a big deal, but I would definitely try to get the face fixed because once my eyes saw her face I couldn’t stop looking at it.

hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts

i think it looks good in b/g, epicness

’tis a shame about the dodgy boat, hopefully can be fixed

i love her muscular legs too! But i spose that’s cos i’m into weights, and thus muscles.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.