xanderx
Participant
@xanderx

about an hour after 4 hr session… will try to get better pics later…

opinions welcome! thanks!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Haha that is awesome man! actually look’s really cool congrats on the new ink, I also had new ink yesterday a 9hour session waiting for artist to upload pictures.

Amok
Participant
@amok

pretty cool man

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I love the idea. The work looks good. Congrats

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

good concept, pics kinda dim, Id like to see more

xanderx
Participant
@xanderx

thanks for the positive response so far! ๐Ÿ™‚ i will post better quality pics when i have them from the artist! thanks!

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Nice ink! Is that a shape of a maple leaf?

xanderx
Participant
@xanderx
yodaddynukka;103584 wrote:
Nice ink! Is that a shape of a maple leaf?

thanks yodaddy! means a lot coming from you!
yup it’s of a maple leaf.

Adler
Participant
@adler

Looks cool and well done, definitely a unique spin on an owl tattoo. What was behind the idea?

Panter
Participant
@panter

Like that a lot, great concept too, congratulations ๐Ÿ˜Ž

bluey
Participant
@bluey

Very Nice!

xanderx
Participant
@xanderx
Adler;103588 wrote:
Looks cool and well done, definitely a unique spin on an owl tattoo. What was behind the idea?

thanks Adler… not too much meaning really… this is part of my ‘one from each country collection’ that i’m starting, this one’s from Canada hence the maple leaf… and when i was there i was really working crazy hours and i felt like an owl, staying-up late at night a lot and trying to get some sleep in the morning ๐Ÿ˜€ i gave my artist some ideas to start on and he came out with this and i really liked it ๐Ÿ™‚

of course now when i look at it i think of so many other ways i can associate it with myself and my life… so i won’t be surprised if i have a slightly different story when my children asks me about it in the future, hopefully a better one. ๐Ÿ™‚

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Very nice. Creative & unique. Congrats. ๐Ÿ™‚

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Well if you ask me that’s a cool meaning man, can not wait to see what other tattoo’s you get! one from each country will be awesome.

xanderx
Participant
@xanderx
Wardy;103664 wrote:
Well if you ask me that’s a cool meaning man, can not wait to see what other tattoo’s you get! one from each country will be awesome.

thanks Wardy! will keep everyone updated! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.