boobiefett
Participant
@boobiefett

It’s their annual customer appreciation day. They draw up over 200 designs, you get to pick from those, and for $25 get a full color tattoo from an awesome artist. Pretty cool, actually.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

boobiefett you sound as if you are associated with the shop. are you?

boobiefett
Participant
@boobiefett

Well, I might be engaged to my artist… But I have been getting tattooed by him and Jasper for much longer than that, so I would be promoting the shop either way.

I kind of wanted to get an opinion of his work before I mentioned that part. You know, get an unbiased, outside opinion from people that actually know what they are talking about? I get compliments about it all the time, but from people that think scratchers work is amazing…

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Well his work looks great and yeah sleeping with him might skew your opinion. His work has a real Tony Ciavarro feel to it. I might go down there tomorrow but I have never given much thought to a $25 tattoo.

boobiefett
Participant
@boobiefett

That is so awesome that you say that, as tony is his biggest influence, our favorite artist, and an overall really cool guy. Very big compliment.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Question Do you get to choose your artist for the $25 tattoos?
Any why to get a sneak peak at the designs?

boobiefett
Participant
@boobiefett

You can pick your artist, you just might have to wait a but longer for him to finish what he’s doing when yoi gey there. I am pretty sure they aren’t posting the designs anywhere, but its close to you at least, so you can go take a peek 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.