bjennette
Participant
@bjennette

I have a tattoo on my shoulder. 3d.ai+final.jpg But I don’t like it, it’s bland. What would y’all advise me to add onto it? Any thoughts would be great, I’m interested in a dream catcher? It’s a thin motion star, i cannot add a picture of it.

bjennette
Participant
@bjennette

It’s a thin motion star- google it.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

when i google thin motion star it just comes up with lots of star trek pictures lol so unless its a portrait of jean-luc picard i’m afraid that’s not very helpful, i suggest you upload your pictures into your tattoo album so we can refer to it there ๐Ÿ™‚

bjennette
Participant
@bjennette

Thin+Motion+Star.jpg

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

can i ask why you chose it? did it have any meaning or significance? was it just the look of it? if we know why you chose it in the first place then it will be easier to give you some ideas. Is there anything other than the dream catcher that you have seen that you like? x

bjennette
Participant
@bjennette

no, i was young and i thought it looked good. I’m really into native american lifestyle and their spirituality. but i dont know how i can fix this…

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

you thought that looked good?

You sir need some lazer work doing

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

stars of any kind are quite generitc so you’re lucky that you can add all sorts of things to it without them looking out of place, like more stars, flowers, butterflies etc, however if you want a native american tattoo such as a dream catcher etc if it was me i would make that a separate piece entirely as a dreamcatcher is genreally quite fine and delicate which by the looks of it your star is not, i dont think the dream catcher would be sufficient to cover it so it would be an add on and i think it would just look wrong or out of place. If i were you, i would either put the dream catcher somewhere else (for example the opposite shoulder or lower down your back or you arm etc and forget about the star, or add something more enkeeping with the stars style as i dont think that what you want will do a good enough cover job and there’s no point getting something else you dont want to cover something you didnt really want in the first place. alternatively of course you could always laser the star away completely and then put your dream catcher wherever you like with no hinderance ๐Ÿ™‚ i hope this has helped a bit xxx

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200
Wardy;102986 wrote:
you thought that looked good?

You sir need some lazer work doing

BE NICE! they didnt ask if you liked it they asked how to fix it, need i remind you of your tribal again wardy ๐Ÿ˜›

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
kittykat200;102989 wrote:
BE NICE! they didnt ask if you liked it they asked how to fix it, need i remind you of your tribal again wardy ๐Ÿ˜›

My tribal is The “God” of bad tattoo’s:)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.