czur123
Participant
@czur123

Since i was born and raised in New York City and moved to Florida, i decided to get a little something to remind myself where my life all started. http://czur123.deviantart.com/#/d4htbt7

Funk
Participant
@funk

I love the C as the Apple, nice!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

made_in_nyc_by_czur123-d4htbt7.jpg

Yep that is a big tattoo alright

xanderx
Participant
@xanderx

looks poorly done, was this done in a shop?

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

I don’t care for the text, I would try and incorporate more of a picture into it, maybe an awesome skyline or something along those lines

Funk
Participant
@funk

Also, what exactly is going on under the “C”? I think it looks awkward as fuck.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Welcome to the forum

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

welcome to the forum………………..when you learn a little bit more about the artform we love you are going to need some laser sessions

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

It looks very poorly done, but as long as you’re happy I suppose …

You could have went to Litos, Dee Dee Seruga, or probably a lot of other great artists without leaving the state. :/

alois71x
Participant
@alois71x

Don’t get scared off from the boards, man up and reply.

OK

I feel sorry man.

It is like a mid-back tramp stamp/logo. sheesh.

I hope to damn hell your birth certificate says NYC and not brooklyn or any of the other other borough’s to hold true…
What if your parents f’d in vermont or jersey… then you would be “made in jersey” (insert exit number)

As far as the tattoo goes. Placement is low… awkard.. I have no idea what is under the apple. You should have really thought this through much more and asked some friends that CAN tell you the truth.

But if you like it…… congrats ๐Ÿ™‚

czur123
Participant
@czur123

Answering some questions.. no not done at a shop, my guy was busy so he started it off at his house, about the thing under the C, it is the beginning of a barcode but since my guy was in a hurry i said to pass by the shop instead later on that week, the barcode is in the shape of a skyline and i will soon go get it finished and retouched real soon.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Is he actually an artist at the shop or does he just clean the toilets? ๐Ÿ™

czur123
Participant
@czur123

he works at the shop, but im feeling iffy about going back now haha aww man

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
mrchen;102425 wrote:
welcome to the forum………………..when you learn a little bit more about the artform we love you are going to need some laser sessions

You have to think of it as he’s giving our good friend “Cornishtiger” some buisiness.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Welcome to the forum. Well, I don’t like to say this but, this is not so great, my dear ๐Ÿ™ I have to agree with the general consensus by those who have weighed in so far. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.