mmalone11
Participant
@mmalone11

How do you guys feel about this tattoo? Its on my inner bicep. I want to add to it over my shoulder but need ideas. Any suggestions?

30ub78m.jpg

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

It looks nice and you seem happy with it. If it were me I would seek out a better tattooist for your next.

mmalone11
Participant
@mmalone11

Yeah I wasn’t planning on going back to this guy. Do you have any ideas on how I could incorporate the swirl on the top into something different? I want to cover my entire shoulder eventually

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Throw some flowers in there. Flowers can fix almost anything.

mmalone11
Participant
@mmalone11

I was thinking more of a tribal design. I wanted to incorporate the word “fiero” into the other side of my arm, completing the design with “forte” meaning strong and “fiero” meaning proud. I wanted to incorporate both within a nice tribal design around the shoulder

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

I think tribal would spoil it, if it was me i would do what buttwheat suggested and put some flowers in there nice big ones.

That’s just my opinion 🙂

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

you guys are terrible,
poor dude, most of us despise tribal……..most of us despise text………this thread aint heading in the direction you need

Id say, go get a really good tattoo of a custom piece, designed by you and your artist of choice

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
mrchen;102359 wrote:
you guys are terrible,
poor dude, most of us despise tribal……..most of us despise text………this thread aint heading in the direction you need

Id say, go get a really good tattoo of a custom piece, designed by you and your artist of choice

I know none of us like text or tribal much but that doesn’t mean this person can’t. If he like’s text he like’s text dude. 🙂

mmalone11
Participant
@mmalone11

can you guys give me an example of some kinds of flowers you see going along with this?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Roses

xanderx
Participant
@xanderx
buttwheat;102407 wrote:
Roses

what’s with the 6789? i never got that

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
xanderx;102412 wrote:
what’s with the 6789? i never got that

10 characters min in a post.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

i think some big japanese peonies would look lovely and would suit the script style of the text (i personallly like text and have some of my own) but i do agree that thribal would ruin it, too thick and harsh for the fine lines of that text style. you dont even have to colour the peonies if you dont want but i happen to think they look great in colour on guys 🙂

MississippiTattoos
Participant
@mississippitattoos
buttwheat;102331 wrote:
Throw some flowers in there. Flowers can fix almost anything.

second the flowers, you can do wonders with flowers when it comes to tattooing.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.