coxy84
Participant
    @coxy84

this is my first time on one of these sights so forgive me if you have heard this question before,,,how do i upload a picture of my new tatto,, i need some ideas of what to do next, thanks.

buttwheat
Participant
    @buttwheat

clay1680
    @

not to fond of the subject matter itself, just not my thing, but i really like the perspective on the roulette wheel. and it seems to be done decent could be a little better but overall nice tattoo. keep updating if this is an ongoing piece and extending into a larger one.

coxy84
Participant
    @coxy84

… this is as it is now, thanks for the comment 🙂

mrchen
Participant
    @mrchen

load you photo onto a hosting site like photobucket…………..then c lick on the img code under your photo and paste it ont your reply on this site

currently wearing 250 hours, and many more to go, cant explain what my ink means, its personal, it is about who I am
Wardy
Participant
    @wardy

I fucking love it, fucking awesome ink man.

Are you going to bark all day little doggy or are you going to bite?
coxy84
Participant
    @coxy84

cheers wardy :), thats just the top half done so far still getting afew ideas together for the rest of the sleeve.

Sherav
Participant
    @sherav

I really do like that black n shade piece.
Nicely done.

Take Care
Matthew

The only difference between a person with tattoos, and a person without is this. The person with tattoos does not care if you do not have any.
Wardy
Participant
    @wardy

Can’t wait to see it when it’s finished mate, be sure to keep us updated with pictures.

Are you going to bark all day little doggy or are you going to bite?
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.