Stormy84
Participant
@stormy84

Ok so Ive had this tat since tuesday and it was sore as normaly would be ..

But now 3 days later ive got this rash all around it like lil bumps and they itch like hell LOL but theres none in the tattoo itself sooo…

What could this be ..

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Probably an infection from getting a tattoo from a scratcher.

or a reaction from whatever you are using for aftercare.

Stormy84
Participant
@stormy84
buttwheat;101367 wrote:
Probably an infection from getting a tattoo from a scratcher.

or a reaction from whatever you are using for aftercare.

Im sorry I dont understand ? whats a scratcher ?? as for after care im useing webber cream i bought at a tattoo place ..and im taking very good care of the tat .

I also asked the guy about it and he said its due to the ink he used and my body not being used to it ?

2butterfly
@

A scratcher……………

Scratcher defined….One who attempts to tattoo without proper training in the application of tattoo and proper medical procedures.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

A scratcher is a person that tattoos somebody out of his kitchen (nonprofessional)
It doesn’t matter if you use the best stuff in the world but some people may have a reaction to it. STOP using whatever you are using and switch to a non scented lotion and apply it only twice a day using only a small amount.

Briscogun
Participant
@briscogun

Without seeing a picture, the small rash could be due to razor burn as well. Some people have a bad reaction to having the to-be-tattooed area shaved first. Hard to tell without seeing a picture (or knowing if you had the area shaved), but that, combined with a possible allergic reaction to either the ink or the lotion could explain it.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

sometimes a reaction to zinc in ointments, you can just switch to one with no zinc,
some people allergic to laytex, just a reaction from the gloves, will go away on its own,
may be over moisturizing, keep it as thin as you can get, tattoo is a wound that must breath,
or shaving reaction,

show some pics, we will help you out

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.