Stormy84
Participant
@stormy84

hey guys I wanted to say dont apologise for being so mean I had to learn it the hard way and boy did I learn right lol
Im taking car eof it the right way for now .. keeping it moisturized and all not picking scabs But today after the shower one scab fell off I swear guys I cried so hard the scar is so deep Im so scared it will make a hole in the tattoo .. I put some polysporin like the dr said to do .. theres no more rash and no more puss comming out so thats good at least …

I will most likely add some dark red coloring in the hearts to cover up the mess that dick head made 🙁 Ive warned every one on my FB about this and to share it so every one knows and wont get fucked like I did …Question is how long do I need to wait to get it finished ?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Don’t worry just yet sometimes it can look deep when scabs fall off it’s normal it happened on a few of my tattoo’s and they turned out fine. May we see a picture of your tattoo?

Stormy84
Participant
@stormy84

Heres what it looks like today peeling and scabby and missing so much color it looks like my 3 year old colored it

111121-092005.png

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

A really good tattoo artist could probably make it look ok.

Stormy84
Participant
@stormy84

yeah Ill add some dark red coloring and then make the banners jade green to go with my kids birth color ! should I shade in the lettering In your opinion?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Stormy84;101641 wrote:
yeah Ill add some dark red coloring and then make the banners jade green to go with my kids birth color ! should I shade in the lettering In your opinion?

My personal opinion would be if the letters are actually meant to look like cartoon letters add as much color as possible to them. Each letter a different color.

Adler
Participant
@adler

Be glad if it’s losing color, it will make it easier to cover. And I would think another artist won’t want to touch it for at least a couple of months.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Yeah I’m with Adler probably 2 to 3 months before get this covered or reworked.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

oh dear you poor thing! i hope you can find a way to fix it but yes definitely wait as long as you can, the better healed it is the easier the skin is to work with. Sorry your first tattoo experience was such a shitty one! lol

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied

Oh man. This just pains me beyond belief. Scratchers. Just fuckin pisses me off. I actually have a high school buddy who does work out of his home who’s “dream” was to do tattoos. No professional training whatsoever, just a little “business” out of his home. He posts stuff on his Facebook and it’s fuckin’ GOD AWFUL. I can’t stand what these types of people do to other people and are actually delusional enough to think it’s even remotley decent. This piece reminds me of his work. Awful.

Let it heal, and get that thing either re-worked or covered up ASAP.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.