Stormy84
Participant
@stormy84

Ive wanted a tat for so long and finally I found a reason to have one … My two boys one is 3 years old and the other is 6 months old 🙂

My friend is a tattoo artist not in a shop but on his free time , Ive watched some of his work and I decided to let him tat me .. I did this on tuesday we did the outline which took 1 hr , then he came back 4 hrs later to finish it off or at least try

I was bleeding too much and he could not finish the red shading :(( kinda sad cuz now it looks like my 3 yr old colored it lol but once its healed he will come back finish the shading and blacken the letters !!

here it is by steps
Outline
P111511001.jpg
Right after it was done
P111611003.jpg
And the two days after note the bruising ughh
S4030231-1.jpg

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Hi, this thread is going to go very well if im being honest with you. Is your friend a licensed tattoo artist or is it just a hobby?

Stormy84
Participant
@stormy84

Umm good question I think its just his hobby .. Hes done many ppl I know mostly tribal stuff but hes very very clean hes a nurse at night so hygein and cleaniness is extreamly important .. all needles were brand new opened infront of me so im not to worried on that part ..I just really hope he can fill it and make it look nice if not ill go to a professional .. whats your take on it ?

Are you being sarcastic with that comment of the thread going well ? sorry apprt sarcasm dosent go well with internet LOL

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

You get what you pay for!! That’s is pretty bad. It was free right?

Stormy84
Participant
@stormy84
buttwheat;101366 wrote:
You get what you pay for!! That’s is pretty bad. It was free right?

It was free but hes not done with it , as I mentioned above Ill let it heal and then finish the red shading inside the hearts and black the letters in the banners..

We had to stop cuz 1 ” i was bleeding allot” and 2 ” it was 12am ” on a freaking tuesday lol

bluey
Participant
@bluey

The good news is it can to a large part be fixed up. Make certain you go to a tattooist (professional this time) that is experienced in fixing up poor work. Don’t let him make a bad job worse as the more it gets messed up the harder it is to fix. Have a look at others tattoos here, except for a few problem ones posted with the title how do I fix this, they all have solid colour where solid colour is supposed to be and I’m assuming that is the case with your red.

Adler
Participant
@adler

A goddamn free, unprofessionally done tattoo for your kids? Seriously? I don’t care if this is finished or not or why he had to stop, it looks very poorly done and the loser you let do the tattoo does not have the skills to make it any better. I know I’m being harsh but you should be embarrassed to not even have gone to a professional shop to get something for your kids. Everything about this tattoo from the childlike lettering to the amateurish shading and linework is terrible. Sorry again for being so harsh but seeing this tattoo from a scratcher to honor your kids just really pisses me off.
Get away from this amateur and see what a pro can do to improve it.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Well you asked for my take on it im going to be 100% honest with you. It’s a bad tattoo, A lot of us have at least one bad tattoo in our life including me.

As for him being clean. Clean has nothing to do with it a screwdriver can be clean doesn’t mean your going to tattoo with it. If i was you i would drown him.

He is known as a “scratcher” don’t get tattooed by him again.

Despoina
Participant
@despoina

Xm i really don’t like it. I hope you can find a way to make it look better!
🙂

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

thats a total shit tattoo that I would have to have lazered off my arm………….thats what you get when you go see an unlicensed unprofessional jack ass for ink……..he cant fix it, he doesnt have the skill,
You can get it covered up in a few months, but personally Id want that piece of crap off of me.

looks like the lines are really blown out and you are having a reaction, hope you dont end up with something really unfortunate…good luck to you, if you would like to get it covered I have a great aartists here in Atlanta, the best laser in our area in North Carolina, about $100 a session

Amok
Participant
@amok

Oh my fucking god

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Poor line work and the coloring … good grief. The reason why you are so bruised and were bleeding profusely is because he was pushing too hard. Even the placement is off. Don’t let this guy near you with a tattoo machine ever again. Let a professional do his/her best to fix this and be sure to choose someone who at least has clean line work and even coloring.

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx
Amok;101398 wrote:
Oh my fucking god

Yep…. this is one of the worst tattoos I think I’ve ever seen, and I’ve seen some prison tatts up close and personal.

Let this heal…. hopefully you won’t have any more serious issues than a horrible tattoo… then find a good artist and see what they can do with it… if anything.

Joink
Participant
@joink

Sorry, but I have to agree with the others. This is a very bad tattoo. I would not let this guy near your skin again and take this to a good shop and have someone fix it up.

hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts

i like to look on the positive so….. at least it looks like you have a decent rack

shit tattoo though.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.