avalacrosse
Participant
@avalacrosse

Approximately 2 weeks ago, I got an epic tattoo of a Sailor Moon brooch on my arm. It was beautiful the first week and a half! I took proper and didn’t miss a beat in making sure my tattoo healed perfectly…

Now, the scabs have flaked off (I DID NOT PICK THEM!) and now it looks like this:

http://clichefitnessblog.tumblr.com/post/12636259410/attempting-to-heal

Is this normal/Will the blotches go away?!

avalacrosse
Participant
@avalacrosse

It has these pink wrinkled blotches with no ink color on them 🙁

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Those look like blowouts. The line work is pretty wonky also. Find another (more experienced) artist to fix it up once it heals.

avalacrosse
Participant
@avalacrosse

Thank you so much. This just sucks because I know it’s not gonna heal…

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

yup, blown out, scabbing pulled out alot of color………….definately find a different artist and have it redone, give it plenty of tiime to heal first, several months if you can wait

DragonSiren
Participant
@dragonsiren

I would definatly agree with what the others have said, just look after it until it heals properly and then get a new and more experienced artist to fix it for you.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

I sometime’s got this with my ink in the healing process but when it was healed it looked nice a crisp. It might be blow out’s im not saying it’s not im just saying wait for another 3week’s to see what it look’s like then.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

tumblr_luhq1fpjbW1r0js2po1_500.jpg

Yep just needs a touch up. Wait a month and go back and get your free touch up. The blowouts have nothing to do with the loss of ink just not a very good tattooist.
Go back get it touched up and for your next tattoo do a little more research on picking an artist.

Have a great day
xxxxx

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.