newguy18
Participant
@newguy18

tat.jpgHey guys just got my first tattoo, and it’s a half sleeve. This is the outline which I just got done today. What do you think? Also I was thinking of making the 2 sides of the cross like small wings. Also how should I have this shaded in to make it look as good as possible? Sorry for all the questions and thanks!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Hello and welcome to the forum, I can not see any picture’s of your tattoo in your album mate?

newguy18
Participant
@newguy18
Wardy;100348 wrote:
Hello and welcome to the forum, I can not see any picture’s of your tattoo in your album mate?

Sorry I just edited it and added the image. What do you think? How should it be shaded?

Briscogun
Participant
@briscogun

Congrats on your first! Welcome to the forum!

Did you talk to your artist about the shading before you began the outline? What did they say?

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Hi there and welcome to the forum. 🙂

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Oh i see it now dude, It’s not really my style but can tell it’s well done and good quality etc. Have you and your artist not discussed about shading it before you started?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Welcome….

newguy18
Participant
@newguy18

no we did just curious if you guys had any ideas for the cross or anything to make it unique.

hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts

looks awesome mate

arnoldsantos1
Participant
@arnoldsantos1
newguy18;100400 wrote:
no we did just curious if you guys had any ideas for the cross or anything to make it unique.

It’s a cross with praying hands dude…pretty tough to make that unique.

hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts
arnoldsantos1;100432 wrote:
It’s a cross with praying hands dude…pretty tough to make that unique.

i’d have the hand wearing gothic style rings and dirty/chipped fingernails, and maybe a watch

so yeah you can!

😀

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

And im not just directing this at you but why when most of the people take a picture on there arm’s they feel the need to tense there arm as hard as they can?

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Wardy;100457 wrote:
why when most of the people take a picture on there arm’s they feel the need to tense there arm as hard as they can?

For the same reason they feel the need to pump them full of roids or go to the gym all day. It looks better.

newguy18
Participant
@newguy18

Is it to late for him to sharpen up the end points of the cross? I don’t really like the rounded edges I want them more straight is that possible for him to fix? Also I want the bottom half of the arm to be something filled different than clouds. Does anyone have any good ideas on what would flow good for the bottom half? Thank you all

hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts
ArniVidar;100473 wrote:
For the same reason they feel the need to pump them full of roids or go to the gym all day. It looks better.

amen brother 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.