#37926
yodaddynukka
Participant
    @yodaddynukka

ok so i kinda put myself into quite a dilemma. carlos torres called me and said he has an opening in a couple weeks (my original appointment was for nov 2012).

my original plan was to have torres do one half of the front of my body and shige the other side. but i wont be able to do that because jess yen made some of the back piece extend over my shoulder and collar to my chest. and when i met with shige he wanted to use the whole front of my body.

but i REALLY want this piece from torres because i think it is something he would absolutely destroy, and pretty much every other part of my body is taken. what do you guys think?

i have another option which involves me lasering the piece i got from phil garcia and a piece i have from cecil porter. my phil garcia is a komodo dragon that won best of day at the vegas convention, and my cecil porter piece is an ongoing “where the wild things are” leg sleeve. i have another piece from cecil on my thigh that shige said he can cover if i wanted to. i like those pieces a lot, but i am kinda falling out of love with “where the wild things are” leg sleeve, mostly in part because the direction of my ink is turning more towards asian inpired pieces. what would you guys do in my situation? thanks for listening (reading)!


instagram: jookiest
#115149
Amok
Participant
    @amok

I wouldn’t go laser off those beautiful tattoos man. Maybe just pick one artist instead of two? Time to slow down my friend, you’re running out of skin.


Instagram: pacsyd
#115150
buttwheat
Participant
    @buttwheat

What a problem to have. What were you planning on getting from Carlos?
don’t take this wrong because all your ink is awesome and I can’t believe I’m going to say this but laser the Cecil pieces.
Or if you are getting some sick ass black and grey piece from Carlos. have him do it in the center of your front and have Shige work around it. that actually might look pretty sick

#115151
yodaddynukka
Participant
    @yodaddynukka

butt, i love your idea! i will ask the 2 artists what they think about that idea. thanks!

here is the piece that torres is going to do. i think it will work well in the center with shiges stuff around it!
229960_199610536741220_100000768247108_479399_3479791_n.jpg


instagram: jookiest
#115153
anonymous
Participant
    @anonymous
Amok;100070 wrote:
I wouldn’t go laser off those beautiful tattoos man. Maybe just pick one artist instead of two? Time to slow down my friend, you’re running out of skin.

+1

yodaddynukka;100072 wrote:
here is the piece that torres is going to do. i think it will work well in the center with shiges stuff around it!

Yeah definitely … great image btw.

#115161
mrchen
Participant
    @mrchen

ditto, let carlos rock the piece and shige work around it, should be awesome


currently wearing 250 hours, and many more to go, cant explain what my ink means, its personal, it is about who I am
#115261
Nomad69
Participant
    @nomad69

You’ve got problems, dude…:D

Can’t wait to see the finished work. Congrats on lining all that up!

#115275
Amok
Participant
    @amok
Nomad69;100197 wrote:
You’ve got problems, dude…:D

Can’t wait to see the finished work. Congrats on lining all that up!

99-problems.jpg


Instagram: pacsyd
#115381
StandardIssue
Participant
    @standardissue
yodaddynukka;100069 wrote:
ok so i kinda put myself into quite a dilemma. carlos torres called me and said he has an opening in a couple weeks (my original appointment was for nov 2012).

my original plan was to have torres do one half of the front of my body and shige the other side. but i wont be able to do that because jess yen made some of the back piece extend over my shoulder and collar to my chest. and when i met with shige he wanted to use the whole front of my body.

but i REALLY want this piece from torres because i think it is something he would absolutely destroy, and pretty much every other part of my body is taken. what do you guys think?

^^^Geez, that’s one hell of an allstar line up…reading that put me in a daydreaming daze for a quality three minutes or so before I bounced back into reality.

I like the idea of Carlos in the center and shige working around it. I have never spoken to shige but just from hear/say he doesn’t seem like the kind of artist who would take the work-around kind of job. Keep us posted!

#116153
JENerationX
Participant
    @jenerationx

Updates????


Jen
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.