Rugbyguy
Participant
@rugbyguy

I want the quote, “when you want to succeed as bad as you want to breath….that is when youll be succesful”

check out this video, its one of the most insipiring things ive ever heard. This is the insipiration behind this tattoo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdrXFtLl788

I was thinking an ocean with a sihouette of a man underwater swimming towards the surface. I’m just looking for some suggestions and ideas on how to illustrate this

Joink
Participant
@joink

If you plan on getting that you may want to double check your spelling. Also, if it were me I’d come up with a catchier quote. Or make the quote a little more badass sounding…Something like, “My desire to succeed rivals my need to breathe.” I dunno. Good luck.

Amok
Participant
@amok

Yeah that’s a long-ass quote and not very succinct, take Joinks advice.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Go for it that tattoo will rock.

arnoldsantos1
Participant
@arnoldsantos1

I’m tired of tattooing quotes. I have a 5 word maximum. It bums me out that it’s so popular. Every tattooer I know hates doing them, yet they seem to be the most popular these days. I wish tattooers and tattoo collectors agreed on subject matter.
Anyway, just complaining here, but good luck on your tattoo and make sure you pick a good tattoo artist. Lettering could be challenging.

Amok
Participant
@amok

At least it’s not a fucking Harry potter quote

Rugbyguy
Participant
@rugbyguy

haha yeah no harry potter quote, and @ arnold, I get your dislike of quotes, but Im not getting this to show it off, its going on my upper right thigh. I’ll work on refining the quote, check out the video around 2:25 on and you’ll see where im coming from. I’m just looking for some ideas to illustrate the quote

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.