dolph1337
Participant
@dolph1337

so this is my first tattoo, Colors are a bit to bright for my liking, do You think a better artist an improve a bit on this? Also, id like to add something and make this a half sleeve, any ideas?

dolph1337
Participant
@dolph1337

not sure how to downsize the image, if someone could do it for me or let me know how thatd be much appreciated! thanks

KillianMick
Participant
@killianmick

What image? There’s nothing here.

The site will scale images down in your albums. Or you can open it in Paint or pretty much any photo editing software.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

upload the picture to your album on this site and copy and paste the BB code into this thread 🙂

dolph1337
Participant
@dolph1337

borrowed a friends camera, flash was on the colors are actually a tad darker

dolph1337
Participant
@dolph1337

can you guys see the pics, i uploaded them to my album and copied the BB code

dolph1337
Participant
@dolph1337

Also would like some feedback on half sleeve ideas, i wanted to somehow incorporate a fallen angel or something biblical into it

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Doesn’t look bad.

BoltThrower
Participant
@boltthrower

Props for doing it old school style. Like the old school looking sun.

dolph1337
Participant
@dolph1337

Yeah the artist that did it is pretty reputable where i live, does guest spots at off the map tattoo and that place attracts some pretty big names like Bob Tyrell as guest artists. I told him i wanted it to have a sort of vintage look though, i think he did pretty good, but would this be workable in to a half sleeve, im having trouble coming up with ideas thatd go with it

Adler
Participant
@adler
dolph1337;97189 wrote:
Yeah the artist that did it is pretty reputable where i live, does guest spots at off the map tattoo and that place attracts some pretty big names like Bob Tyrell as guest artists. I told him i wanted it to have a sort of vintage look though, i think he did pretty good, but would this be workable in to a half sleeve, im having trouble coming up with ideas thatd go with it

So who’s the artist? I got tattooed by Shane O’Neill at Off the Map last year.

BoltThrower
Participant
@boltthrower

this will not work as a half sleeve at all. great half sleeves are built from the ground up.

dolph1337
Participant
@dolph1337
Adler;97190 wrote:
So who’s the artist? I got tattooed by Shane O’Neill at Off the Map last year.

Jose Carasquillo

dolph1337
Participant
@dolph1337
BoltThrower;97191 wrote:
this will not work as a half sleeve at all. great half sleeves are built from the ground up.

I dont want a full half sleeve, just the front part of my arm covered, i just want to blend something religious into this but i guess it wont work

Dipland
Participant
@dipland

Got it. Your last name is Pandolfi. Your ancestry is Italian. You want to add something religious to this. I am guessing you are Catholic. Why not add something like a rosary?

And BTW, do you plan on adding your first name to your other upper arm? You could concentrate that on USA; or the origin of your first name.

Or you could start a sleeve over there.

Or…nevermind. I have suggested too much already.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.