slusher5
Participant
@slusher5

I’m looking to get 4 flags and possibly more in the future.

I was thinking of having them wrap around my arm or maybe on my torso in a cool pattern/design.
I just want something simple/clean.

this was also an idea, having the names with the flag colors
flagsu.jpg

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

I can’t see the names in flag colors looking good in any placement.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

This is a very unique design it might look best wrapped around your arm.

slusher5
Participant
@slusher5

thanks for feedback guys

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I can’t see that working as a tattoo at all, except maybe with the white replaced by skin color… but that wouldn’t look good at all.

slusher5
Participant
@slusher5

ok so what about just having 4 flags wrap around my arm (flags would be like 2″ by 3.33″)my tattoo artist and I think just doing 4 flags would be kind of weird and there needs to be something extra done to it. any ideas?

if you don’t see this idea working, what are some ideas to include france, japan, scotland, texas? They are very special to me and i want to show it with a tattoo,(something small incase I add more countries, plus I don’t like large tattoos)

Amok
Participant
@amok

Personally I’m not a fan of text tattoos or flags, but your idea is to have both. At the end of the day it doesnt matter what I think, but what about using native animals of those places instead? Of course this could end up being too large for you. I just think a picture says 1000 words and can be so much nicer as a permanent mark on your skin

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.