KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

A month and some change ago, Jessica passed away. She was a forum member here, posted as peachiepoo. I knew her in real life. We were close. She had a tattoo of Gossamer on her right thigh. Now, so do I.

Good god damn I miss her.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Amok
Participant
@amok

i think i remember you posting when she died, sorry for your loss mate, nice way of remembering her though. the ink looks good.

Joink
Participant
@joink

Looks good.

Hylland
Participant
@hylland

I’m sorry to hear that. That’s a great memorial. Way better than the standard “R.I.P.” w/dates and a cross and a banner.

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

Looks real good man, sorry you had to go through that, but hopefully that ink will help the process

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Look’s good man! She would be really happy with it. Sorry for your loss.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

That’s a lovely tribute to your friend. So sorry to hear of her passing. You’re a good friend indeed.

Adler
Participant
@adler
Hylland;95996 wrote:
I’m sorry to hear that. That’s a great memorial. Way better than the standard “R.I.P.” w/dates and a cross and a banner.

I could not agree more.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Awesome memorial tattoo love it. Again sorry for your loss.

May I add just a little feedback on the tattoo. I’m not sure if it’s the pic but the shoes look pretty flat maybe get a little shading on them to add some depth.

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk
buttwheat;96035 wrote:
Awesome memorial tattoo love it. Again sorry for your loss.

May I add just a little feedback on the tattoo. I’m not sure if it’s the pic but the shoes look pretty flat maybe get a little shading on them to add some depth.

It’s definitely the shitty pic. I’m hoping to have a better one up a little later. Thank you for the input though my man.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

Sorry for your loss, but that tattoo is great!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.